Chapter Two

Some people think that being afraid of breasts is a ridiculous excuse to ignore the fact that there is a beautiful woman in front of you;

I wish that were the case for me; and as crazy as my story seems, my fear began with a very traumatic experience involving a big pair of titties.

Everyone seems to laugh at me when I tell the story of how my fear began with my Great-Aunt Maddison's large jugs, and how I literally almost died.

I was five years old at the time, when my Great-Aunt had allowed me to stay over for the night at her place - I was super close with the old woman, and apparently looked up to her like she was Jesus.

Anyway, during the night, she had suffered a heart attack, and at my age I naturally slept in the same bed as adults because I feared monsters under the bed and shit. And with my luck, during the heart attack, she decided to roll over.

I woke up with her enormous boobs over my face, smothering me half to death.

I couldn't breathe for the life of me.

That night, she died with her boobs over my face, and I passed out under the lack of air in my lungs.

Luckily one of my cousins had come to check on us, and pulled her off of me before I had actually full on died.

There you have it, the tale of my Mastrophobia cause.

I really dont see how my Great-Aunt dying with her boobs suffocating me is the most hilarious story, but eh, people can go eat shit.

Over the years I just cant stare at bare breasted women, nor can I stand the look of cleavage. The mountains freak me out almost immedietly.

I have actually had panic attacks because of it too, my teammates took me serious after my first major panic attack.

We were all in Canada at the time, and some girl flashed me, and pushed her breasts against the window of the car I was sitting in with four other team members, and almost immediately began panicking like crazy.

They had to drag me back into our locker room at the game we had just finished, and get the game doctor to assess me and all that.

With the whole team watching, they all took it a little more seriously - despite the joking they'll have every now and then.

Sometimes I do use Mastrophobia for my own advantage of course.

After the first ten games with my team, I found myself immensely turned on by some really stupid reason - I was staring at one of the guys and mentally noted how muscular and strong he looked, and something just... turned me on. I knew that quite a lot of the guys on the team were gay, and bi, not that it bothered me.

We were part of a charity team that travelled and played games to raise money for Childrens hospitals, and United Nations programmes.

It was all for a good cause, and I was one of so many to be chosen - pulled out of school and such - to be part of the team.

We all were soccer players from our schools, and chosen descretely.

Anyway, I was telling Liam, one of the members, that I didnt know what to do about my fear, and somehow slipped the fact I needed sexual relief in our conversation, fully aware about him being a proud gay man.

One thing lead to another, and he was the first team member to touch my dick in the back of the bus.

I think I've recieved sexual favors from about 80% of the team by now, a few were straight, and one or two had rejected me.

Was I personally gay? No, no way. I know I'm afraid of boobs, and the only sexual contact I've ever had was from a guy, but it doesnt make me gay... I think.

No, no I'm totally straight.

I'm extremely straight.

As straight as a pole.

What am I even thinking, it doesnt even matter, I'm straight and don't need to convince myself. I like girls, just not their boobs...

"-Justin, get up!"

I groaned annoyed as someone shook me from my small nap on the bus.

I looked up and glared at the coach, "Why ya gotta wake me?"

"Because you're the only one asleep and we're at the airport." Hugh flicked my forehead, "Come on, mate. We got a plane to catch."

I yawned, but grinned excitedly as I got up.

Soon enough we'd be in a new country - well, its a home country to a few of the boys, but oh well.

Australia is the next destination, and I was excited to experience it.

I joined the others outside the bus, ignoring their jokes as we all shivered at the cold weather surrounding us.

Hugh stood in front of us all with his assistant coach, Dean, by his side with a clipboard in his hand.

"Now, when we get on the plane, there's no mucking about. This Qauntas airline won't tolerate any nonsense." Hugh announced.

Dean snorted, "Try not to annoy the other passangers... We're flying first class."

The boys and I began cheering at the news of flying first class, some groaning because they hated flying.

"And before we head off, I'd like for you to meet a new team member," Hugh grinned as a car door behind him opened up.

I had only just realized the black SUV had been sitting there for quite some time.

My eyes scanned the car, watching as someone walked over beside Hugh.

I felt my jaw numb once I realized how gorgeous he looked.

He reminded me of a holy spirit.

I might of felt a bit gay then, but nobody needs to know.

"He's our new Playmaker." Hugh announced.

I smiled accepting-ly at those words, before I realized something quite important, "What the fuck do you mean? I'm the playmaker."

Author's Note;

Boosh! and let the games begin.

Haha Okay I have no idea who the new team member should be. Any names already mentioned will of course not be the new member, but I just dont know who to use as the new one lol. Who would be perfect for Justin? xD

Btw: It cannot be Jason McCann, because I have ideas for Jason McCann xD

I felt as though this should be up to you guys tho xD who's perfect for Justin?

thnks for reading! x

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡