Chapter Six

The sound of the bus's horn errupting slightly made everyone rush to get their bags in the carry area, as well as rushing on the bus to claim their seats.

"You can't be serious?" I ran behind the coach as he threw his bag on the bus, the two of us the last that needed to get on.

"I am. Health comes first." Hugh nodded, sighing as everyone got settled on the bus.

"You can't just ban me from playing, I have worked my ass off for this team." I snapped, glaring at him.

Hugh narrowd his eyes down at me, "I have. Until I know you are well enough to play, Zayn will take your place on the feild."

"This is fucked up." I scoffed. How is this fair? Hugh had only just told me descreetly about his decision, and I was seriously pissed off.

I had a small incedint, it's not like I broke a bone or something. I'm fine.

"Justin, you know you're a valued player - so how hard is it for you to skip out on two to four games at most?" Hugh sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder, "I just think we need to give you a break. You've been overworked."

I glared, "You're a jerk."

I turned around, storming onto the bus. Everyone was getting into their seats, some of the boys joking around and talking obnoxiously loud.

Liam was sitting with Louis, Ashton and Michael, whispering with them like they had a secret, and I seemed to be the subject, as they went completely silent once they noticed my precense on the bus.

I ignored their stares as I made my way to my usual seat at the back.

Louis attempted to talk to me, but I was salty and avoided him as if he were gum under a table.

I scoffed as I spotted Zayn sitting right next to my seat, "What are you doing?"

Zayn looked up from his phone, raising a brow, "Scrolling Twitter?"

He looked comfortable; and didn't seem to care about any arguments I'd make, so I wasn't going to argue too much.

"No, next to my seat?" I glared, sitting down grumpily.

"The boys told me to sit here." Zayn shrugged, "Problem?"

I pursed my lips, "There could be." I muttered, grabbing my phone and earphones from my pocket.

Why would they tell him to sit here? Are they being sly because whenever someone sits here, I normally beg for a handjob?

"Alright boys, for the next few games, I want you all to welcome Zayn officially on the feild." Hugh spoke up from the front of the bus, earning a round of claps and cheers from the boys.

I rolled my eyes, connecting the earphones to my Samsung Galaxy S6, popping one earbud in.

Like I wanted to hear this bullshit about Zayn taking my spot? No one seemed to give a shit, seeing as it was my position and all.

"When we get to the next town, which will take three days, I want you all on your best behaviour. We'll train for the first two days and then play." Hugh announced, while I shoved the other earbud in, playing my music loud enough to burst an eardrum.

To add to my depressing feelings, I pulled my hoodie over my head, far enouch to cover my face so I didnt have to look at anyone.

I also had to be careful not to relax too much, because my arm kept brushing against Zayn's, and I didnt like it.

If I couldn't play four games, I wasn't going to be pretending to be happy. It was stupid and uncalled for, for the coach to just pull me from playing like that.

This Is Gospel Panic! At The Disco was able to tune out the rest of the world and give me the perfect distraction.

Although, the lyrics reminded me of my last relationship. Boy, that was one thing I wish never happened.

-

A loud beeping noise bursted in my ears, making me open my eyes quickly as I woke from my sleep.

I was shocked to realize I was basically leaning completely on Zayn. I sat up fast, yanking my earphones out of my ear, cringing once I noticed my phone was dead.

Zayn let out a chuckle, causing me to send him a sour look.

Thank god none of the other guys saw this. Now I have to keep Zayn quiet. The last thing I qant is everyone making a big joke out of it.

"Don't you dare tell anyone." I glared, warning him with a raised fist.

Zayn chuckled, pulling a blanket from his bag, "I dont need to. I took selfies."

I looked at him horrified, "You didn't-"

"I didn't post them. Theyre just in my phone." Zayn grinned, "You snore."

I blushed, "Please don't show anyone." I blurted, not wanting people to mock or laugh at me anymore than they did.

"Chill," Zayn smiled, "I'm not a prick."

I put my fist down, sighing as I sat back against my seat. It was in the middle of the night by the looks of it.

It was dark and majority of the boys were asleep.

Guess that means the bus is driving directly their with only a few pit stops. Thank god there's a toilet on the bus.

"You cold?" Zayn hummed, not giving me a chance to answer as he threw half of his blanket over me.

I furrowed my brows, "Dude-"

"So, um, there's a rumour going round..." Zayn whispered, confusing me.

"We've already established I don't like boobs." I told him, shaking my head.

What other rumour could there be...

"Do you seriously ask people to give you hand jobs?" Zayn rose a brow.

"Who told you that?" I snapped, my cheeks burning red.

This didn't make me feel any better about the team and how I thought they thought of me.

"A few people... I'm not judging." Zayn sent me a smile.

"What is wrong with you? Are you crazy?" I glared.

Zayn smirked lightly, "Not really, but instead of just asking a random team member, you can start asking me..."

I choked on my spit a little.

"Why would I do that?" I blushed, trying to keep my glare on him, unable to believe he was actually saying this.

"Because I give the best hand job's ever." Zayn murmured quietly, a teasing tone.

Why would I want one from Zayn? He's number one on my hitlist. I'm meant to hate his stinking guts.

Am I seriously about to turn down a hand job?