Chapter Eight

Justin

"So, baby, pull me closer, in the back seat of your rover, that i know you cant afford. Bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner, of that mattress that you stole, from your roommate back in Boulder, we ain't ever gettin older."

(AN; obsessed with that song im srry)

I sang along to the music blasting in my eardrums as I walked down the empty street. There were houses, so I knew I was pretty far away from the shopping area.

We had finally arrived at our next town, which meant we were allowed to go 'site seeing'. I strayed away from the rest of the team in an attempt to have some alone time.

I was still hating them, obviously; and oh god, it felt extremely tense and awkward around Zayn, I couldnt be near the jerk.

After the stunt he pulled on that bus, he can get struck by lightening for all I care.

The boys decided it was the best time to get souvenirs and do a little shopping since game day was in less than 48 hours.

Hugh trusted us all to be back before 6, and for us to stay in a group, but of course I made an exit as soon as I saw an opportunity to.

Like hell I was hanging around those idiots, I have my own stuff to do... which is how I somehow ended up on a street with no one around.

While the boys went into a clothing store, I narrowly exited the place and made my run for it.

I found comfort in singing along to Closer by The Chainsmokers and Halsey, it was one of those big hits playing on the radio, so it was stuck in my head.

I stepped catiously down the road, seeing as it was beginning to feel creepy being alone. I had no clue where I was... I had a GPS on my phone though, so it wasnt like I wouldn't be able to find my way back to the hotel.

"Four years no call," I sung out, not sure how loud I was being as I turned left onto the next street.

To my horror, amidst the singing, I was reunited with the boys.

Luke, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall... literally all of them.

Fuck.

They were all giving me a disappointed look, and Liam seemed to have been talking to me, but I couldnt hear him, since the music was deafening all sounds.

I yanked my earphones out, "What?" I snapped at them.

"We've been trying to find you for half an hour." Liam scoffed, "We've been following your voice!"

I rose a brow, "My voice?"

"Yeah, nice vocals." Zayn grinned, "We could hear you from three streets away."

"Not my fault, this town is pretty dead." I crossed my arms.

"Well, you're not meant to venture off into the suburbs, dimwit." Liam frowned, "We gotta head back to Town, finish shopping."

I tried not to roll my eyes, I really did, but it was as if it was a natural reaction. Liam attempting to be more superior and father-like... if my eyes didnt roll, my body would have.

"What's your problem?" Liam finally snapped.

My problem? Ooh, boy dont you even.

"Oh, so now I have the problem?" I pointed to myself, forcing a short, snorty, laugh.

Liam glared down at me - he was an few inches taller - "Yes, you. You always have a problem."

"Guys, lets not fight.... lets eat... now lets find food-" Niall cleared his throat, trying to stray us away from this argument. But no. I'm stubborn.

"I always have a problem?" I scoffed, "What the hell does that mean?"

"What do you think it means?" Liam asked, shrugging, "Out of this whole team, you're the only one who causes petty drama."

I pursed my lips, "Drama? Like what? Like mocking my friends behind my back? Or maybe.... maybe, finding humour in the fact they are afraid of something?"

Louis stepped forward, "It was a little joke, Justin... its not like we actually think less of you for it."

"A joke?" I laughed sarcastically, "Oh jeez, I guess that makes it okay. My bad. Joke on."

"Well you play that shit on so you can whore it off in the back of the bus, anyway." Liam blurted, and a chorus of 'oooh's and 'oh shit' came from the boys.

My heart literally dropped into my stomach... I was speechless.

I cant even defend myself there... was I really being a whore? I mean, I was genuinely just horny... now everyone is looking at me.

"You really think we all wouldnt talk about that to each other?" Liam huffed, "You use that whole fear thing just to excuse the fact you want us ALL to do something in the back with you."

I was painfully embarrassed; my face felt like it was three shades away from becomming a ripe tomato.

Someone kill me. Please.

It fell into an awkward and uncomfortable silence. All of them staring at me as if I were some sick, disgusting garbage, while I shrunk under the sharp look in their eyes.

"You know what?" Zayn surprised everyone by speaking up, "Niall's right, food sounds really good. I'm starving."

Niall grinned, "Great! I saw a McDonalds two blocks away..."

The boys murmured to each other, somewhat agreeing.

I wasn't hungry. No way. After that complete burn I just had.

I pulled my phone from my hooded jumpers pocket, deciding to search up for a cab number.

"Lets all grab some food." Zayn grinned, before looking over to me, "You too."

"No thanks," I dryly replied, once again hearing the boys moan and groan at my reply, "Coach just texted me to go back to the hotel and rest. I've also got a headache... bye." I lied quickly, turning away from all of them.

I wasnt trying to be a smart ass, I just really wanted to go back to the hotel, hide in the bed and sulk.

I really was hated by the whole team.

Authors Note

Rushed and a filler im sorry, and also co written by a friend of mine (Thanks PB)

I know this chapter was all over the place but I had a writers block for this chapter.... hopefully wont happen again