Lilith, Carnival

Chapter 7

[May 5th 1920]

"Oh my stars Allen! Till this day I STILL can't believe that you're getting married now." Allen laughed at Rose's statement. She'll be coming to his wedding as a plus one of Lucifer's sister, Lilith. Who was currently glaring daggers at him and looking VERY pissed at the unexpected news. especially after hearing how the wedding came to, with Rose being the only one who could calm her somehow.

He raised a brow at how the two women interact around each other, already having an inkling suspicion of what their relationship might be. 'so that's how she was able to get her hands on that book...' he thought as he watched Rose playfully poke and pinch at Lilith who just rolled her eyes before smiling at the other woman.

After five months of trying to figure out a way on how to tell his sister, Lucifer had told him when he'd explained to her when he went back to hell yesterday that he was getting married to a human whom he had made a deal with, in eight months. Of course Lilith didn't take it well, and swore at her brother for getting himself in such a situation.

Then she suddenly barged into the new house that he and Lucifer had purchased near Elleanor's with Rose in tow, her demon form threatening to break through her human disguise.

When they told his mother, everything was smooth sailing after she got over her shock at not noticing that 'Luc' was a 'woman' and the sudden news of the engagement. But with Lilith? It took a miracle for Lucifer to calm her down, coming in the shape of one Rose Hilt.

"Lilith darlin' I know that it came in a bit of a surprise from your brother but please tone the flames down will ya? Your gonna burn their new house down for Christ's sake!" She motioned to the wooden floor that had turned into burnt coal under Lilith's feet, smoke sipping out at the edges of her shoe.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help getting upset at the fact that how my OLDER brother could get himself involved in something like THIS?!" She dramatically waves her hand at Allen and Lucifer, who was now wearing a yellow dress of Elleanor's with a white duck sweater Allen had made for him.

"L-listen Lils, even though I was hesitant to do this at first, but now?" He looks up at Allen who also turned his attention to him, leaning down to give him a kiss on his forehead earning a deep growl from the long haired blonde woman sitting across from them.

"I wouldn't have had it any other way." He said as he felt Allen rest his cheek in his head. "As would I Sweetheart, as would I...", It was very obvious that the two had gotten closer these past five months, especially with Lucifer deciding to stay with Allen to prove that they are very much 'in love' and not getting married for convenience sake.

Allen looked at Lilith, he could see where the woman was coming from. She's definitely worried about her brother, that much was obvious.

"Hmph! Well, if you're so in love with this man then why haven't you done.... IT yet?" She raised a brow at the other blonde who looked away from her. "Um... Are you two talking about sex or-?" Rose chimed in not quite sure if she was assuming correctly.

"No Hun, i'll explain it to you once we get back to your house okay?" Rose nods hesitantly as Lilith turns her attention towards Allen.

"Do you really love my brother? Or is this just a mere game you think you'd win if you mess with the devil?" She glares harder at him, half of her horn peeking out from her forehead as she towers over him.

She's heard about a man from New Orleans accepting murder requests from abused victims while she was at a meeting in the pride ring. She can't help but be impressed at how he was able to pick his targets, who are now sinners, killing the ones that 'won't be missed' by their families nor have any loved ones that will be worried about them enough to investigate the murder more thoroughly, except for the police trying to do so of course.