Prologue

Jayti ( Female lead)

When things are not going right in your life then prefer going to left, that's what I have learned from my one and only , my ultimate bias KIM TAEHYUNG.

Living a life filled with full of thrones, never having petals is not easy. But still looking for the garden to blossom- it's what you taught me.

Life is never easy , but its ourselves who make it worse. So let's just hold hands and make it easy with our emotions. With you, my fate will cherish. With you by my side, every step forward enriches our destiny, expanding it with boundless possibilities.

Kim Taehyung ( Male lead)

Life's not some fairy tale garden, alright? I ain't holding anyone's hand to make things easier. Destiny? Please, destiny can go kick rocks. I'm just here to deal with reality, not some flowery nonsense.

Life ain't all sunshine and rainbows, and frankly, people's sappy sentiments make me gag. We don't need any cheesy metaphors about gardens and blossoms. Life's tough, deal with it. And as for holding hands and making things easy with emotions, count me out. I don't need anyone to make my life easier, especially not a girl. My destiny doesn't revolve around you or anyone else.

What we want and what we get depends on our hard work. There is nothing called destiny, everything is always the result of your doing. Life isn't a bed of roses, and I don't need your flowery words. Quit with the cheesy metaphors and let's face reality. Life's tough, but you're making it unbearable with all this sentimental nonsense. Holding hands won't solve anything; we need action, not emotions. And as for destiny, mine doesn't need you to flourish.

Life is a breeze, filled with luxury and pleasure. Your sentimental ramblings about hardship and struggle are pathetic. I don't need anyone to hold my hand or make my emotions easier to handle. My destiny is mine alone, and I'll thrive regardless of your presence

"Opposite attracts - that's the saying since ages. But in this new world, will things go with the old saying?. In this modern era, do opposites still attract? Explore the dynamics of connection in the pages of our book."