Seduction

As Jennie bid her farewells and left the cafeteria, a somber atmosphere settled among the remaining members of BTS. However, their spirits lifted as they turned their attention back to Jayti, eager to continue their time together.

With laughter and animated conversation filling the air, the group decided to extend their outing and head to an ice cream shop. They piled into the car, the excitement palpable as they anticipated the sweet treats awaiting them.

As the car journeyed down the bustling streets of the city, Taehyung's phone suddenly buzzed with an incoming call. Startled, he glanced at the caller ID and saw Jennie's name flashing on the screen. With a furrowed brow, he quickly answered the call, concern evident in his voice.

"Jennie? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, his heart sinking at the sound of her tearful voice on the other end of the line.

On the other end of the line, Jennie's sobs echoed through the phone, her words barely intelligible as she struggled to compose herself. "T-Taehyung," she choked out between sobs, "I-I need you. Can you... can you come over?" she managed to say between gasps for air.

Taehyung's worry deepened at her words, his mind racing with concern for her well-being. "Jennie, where are you? Are you okay?" he asked urgently, his grip on the phone tightening with anxiety.

Jennie's voice wavered as she replied, "I'm at home... I just... I just needed to hear your voice, Taehyung... I just... I miss you."

Taehyung's heart clenched at her words, torn between his concern for Jennie and his own conflicting emotions. He knew that their relationship had been strained lately, but he couldn't ignore the pain in her voice.

"I miss you too, Jennie," Taehyung whispered, his voice soft with emotion. "I'll come over right away. Just hold on, okay?"

As he ended the call, Taehyung's heart sank with worry for Jennie. He quickly relayed the situation to the other members, his voice urgent as he explained that he needed to go to Jennie's place right away

The car fell silent as they drove to Jennie's apartment, the tension palpable in the air as each member grappled with their own thoughts and emotions. Jayti glanced worriedly at Taehyung, her heart aching for the pain he must be feeling seeing Jennie in distress.

When they arrived at Jennie's apartment, Taehyung wasted no time in rushing inside, his heart pounding with anxiety as he searched for Jennie.

As they stepped inside Jennie's home, a wave of concern washed over the group as they saw her slumped on the couch surrounded by empty bottles, her state clearly indicating that she had been drinking heavily. Taehyung's heart clenched at the sight of her, his worry deepening as he approached her.

"Jennie, are you okay?" Taehyung's voice was filled with concern as he knelt beside her, gently shaking her shoulder in an attempt to rouse her from her stupor.

Jennie stirred slightly, her eyelids fluttering open as she struggled to focus on Taehyung's face. Her gaze softened as she reached out to touch his cheek, a faint smile gracing her lips.

"Tae... I missed you," she murmured, her words slurred with intoxication.

Taehyung's heart ached at the sight of her vulnerable state, his protective instincts kicking into overdrive as he tried to support her. But before he could respond, Jennie suddenly leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, a drunken gesture that caught him off guard.

The room fell silent as the group watched the unexpected kiss unfold, a heavy tension hanging in the air. Jayti's heart shattered at the sight, her eyes welling up with tears as she struggled to process the betrayal unfolding before her.