Turning Of Life

The next morning, as the first light of dawn began to filter through the curtains, Taehyung's phone rang with an urgent call from HYBE. With a sense of apprehension gnawing at his gut, he hastily answered the phone, his heart pounding with anticipation.

"Taehyung, we need you at the office immediately," came the urgent voice on the other end of the line. "There's an important meeting that you can't afford to miss."

Taehyung's mind raced with a whirlwind of questions and possibilities, but he knew better than to delay. With a sense of urgency propelling him into action, he quickly dressed and made his way to the office, his thoughts consumed by the looming uncertainty of what lay ahead.

Meanwhile, across town, Jayti's phone buzzed with a similar urgency, signaling the start of a day that promised to be filled with unexpected twists and turns. With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, she answered the call, her heart racing with a mixture of anticipation and dread.

"Jayti, we need you at the office right away," came the voice on the other end of the line, the urgency in their tone impossible to ignore. "There's a crucial meeting that you can't miss."

Jayti's mind whirled with a million thoughts and questions, but she knew better than to hesitate. With a sense of determination coursing through her veins, she quickly gathered her belongings and set off for the office, her thoughts consumed by the weight of the impending meeting and the uncertainty of what the day would bring.

As Jayti entered the conference room, a wave of tension washed over her, palpable in the air like static electricity. Her gaze swept across the room, taking in the solemn expressions of BTS and their manager, their worry etched into every line of their faces.

In the center of it all, Taehyung sat with his head bowed, his features obscured by a veil of shadow. But as their eyes met, Jayti felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her veins, her heart skipping a beat at the intensity of his gaze.

But there was something different in Taehyung's eyes, something she had never seen before. Where there had once been warmth and familiarity, now there was only anger and resentment, fumes of frustration swirling in the depths of his gaze.

The weight of his stare bore down on Jayti, filling her with a sense of unease that she couldn't shake. What had happened to cause such a drastic change in him? And why was he looking at her with such hostility?

As she took her seat among the group, Jayti couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Whatever was about to unfold in this meeting, she knew that it would change everything. And as Taehyung's eyes continued to bore into hers, she braced herself for the storm that was about to break.

As the tension in the room thickened, PD Nim's voice cut through the silence like a knife, drawing everyone's attention to the screen at the front of the room. With a solemn expression, he clicked a button, and a photo flashed onto the screen, freezing everyone in place.

It was a picture of Taehyung and Jayti, locked in a tight embrace during the karaoke night. The image captured a moment of vulnerability and intimacy, the raw emotions etched onto their faces for all to see.

Gasps of shock rippled through the room as the realization of what the photo meant sank in. Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief, his heart pounding with a mixture of panic and betrayal. How could this have happened? And how had PD Nim gotten hold of such a private moment?

Jayti's heart plummeted as she saw the photo, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment and shame. She felt as though the ground had dropped out from beneath her, leaving her suspended in a void of uncertainty and fear.