Marriage

The next day dawned with an air of tension hanging over Taehyung and Jayti's wedding venue.

The day was filled with a sense of unease lingering in the air, the events of the previous night casting a shadow over Taehyung's thoughts. Despite his attempts to push aside his doubts and fears, they gnawed at him like a relentless tide, threatening to consume him with each passing moment.

As Taehyung made his way to the venue for the wedding, his mind was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

Arriving at the venue, Taehyung was greeted by the sight of his fellow BTS members, their faces reflecting the same mixture of apprehension and determination that he felt.

As they prepared for the wedding ceremony, With each step closer to the altar, he felt the weight of his decision bearing down on him, the consequences of his actions looming large in his mind.

As the ceremony was to begin, Taehyung's heart burned with anger towards Jayti, his mind consumed with thoughts of the betrayal he believed she had inflicted upon him. With each step down the aisle, his resentment festered, fueling his determination to make her pay for the pain she had caused.

As guests began to arrive and preparations for the ceremony were underway, Taehyung's heart burned with resentment towards Jayti, his anger simmering just beneath the surface.

But as he stood before the makeshift altar, surrounded by his friends and loved ones, Taehyung found himself filled with a newfound sense of determination to survive. For Taehyung, the day was fraught with conflicting emotions, his heart torn between duty and resentment. As Jayti approached him with a tentative smile, he struggled to mask the simmering anger that bubbled within him. Though he exchanged pleasantries with her, his eyes betrayed the cold disdain that gnawed at his soul.

As Jayti approached near to him with a tentative smile, Taehyung's eyes flashed with cold disdain, his jaw clenched tight as he struggled to contain his fury. Every fiber of his being screamed with the desire to lash out at her, to make her pay for the tragedy she had brought into his life.

But as the ceremony began and they stood side by side, ready for exchanging vows in front of their friends and family, Taehyung's anger only intensified.
Meanwhile, Jimin couldn't contain the secret that weighed heavy on his conscience, and he divulged the events of the previous night to the rest of the bts.

As they stood before the officiant, Taehyung's gaze bore into Jayti's, his eyes smoldering with barely-contained rage. With each word of the vows, his voice dripped with venom, his promises of love and devotion ringing hollow in the ears of those who knew the truth.

Taehyung's vows dripped with icy indifference, each word a dagger aimed at Jayti's heart.

Jayti couldn't escape the chill emanating from Taehyung's demeanor, her heart sinking as she realized the depth of his disdain. The exchange of vows felt more like a sentencing than a celebration, leaving her anxious and uncertain about the future with a man who seemed so utterly devoid of warmth or compassion.

Jayti, standing before him, couldn't help but feel a sense of unease creep over her as she exchanged vows with the man beside her. Taehyung's coldness pierced through her, leaving her feeling anxious and uncertain about the future she had unwittingly stepped into. In that moment, she couldn't shake the nagging doubt that she had married not a partner, but a stranger consumed by bitterness and resentment.

As the ceremony drew to a close and the guests erupted into applause, Taehyung's facade of composure cracked, his anger boiling over as he turned to face Jayti with a look of pure hate. In that moment, he vowed to make her life a living hell, to repay her for the hurt and humiliation she had brought upon him.