Start Of Training

Paul has just returned from a long day from recording in the studio. He lets himself into his room, only to be greeted by not one, but two people in the suite.

"Hi, Paulie! How was work?" Asked Amanda. "Busy as usual, but we got some more songs recorded." Said Paul. "Ah, good. I'm looking forward to the album's upcoming release." Amanda said. "So are we, love. And what are you doing here, Derek?" Paul asked. "I came by to get you, but Amanda said you were still at work." Said Derek. "Oh. Is something wrong at Chamberg?" Asked Paul. "No, Paul, it's time for you to start your training as king." Derek said.

A surprised expression appears on Paul's face. "Oh dear, I completely forgot! I've just been so busy with filming for our next movie and didn't have any free time." He cried. "I understand, but it's been a month. Amanda's the only one who's prepared for when her time as queen comes in the future, but she can't become it without her king." Said Derek. "I know, Derek, I'm sorry." Paul said. "Don't be, you did say your schedule last month was busy. But you're free today, aren't you?" Derek asked.

The Beatle bassist nods. "I am now that I finished work for the day." He said. "Alright then. Just like how Odette was Amanda's teacher, I'll be yours." Said Derek. "Okay. How long will my lessons take?" Asked Paul. "A week, so I'll find you a room to sleep in while your training goes on." Derek said. "Pardon?" Paul asked. "It's just so you don't have to keep going back and forth from here to the castle when the days end. I stayed while I trained." Said Amanda.

Paul finally understands. "Very well then." He said. "In the meantime, Amanda, Odette said you and her could have some sisterly time together until Paul finishes his training." Said Derek. "Sounds great! I'm always happy to spend time with my sis!" Amanda said. She gives her husband a quick hug. "You really think I can do this?" Paul asked. "Of course I do. You believed in me during my training, and I know you're gonna do great. Like Derek said, he'll be teaching you everything you need to learn." Said Amanda. "You're right." Said Paul.

Amanda kisses her hubby on his cheek. "Good luck, sweetie." She said. "I'll need it." Paul said. "If you feel nervous during one of your training days, just remember that I'll be rooting for you from in here." Amanda said as she pointed to Paul's chest. "Thanks, love. But knowing that you believe in me is enough." Said Paul. "I'll never stop believing in you no matter what you do." Said Amanda. After a few more goodbyes and luck wishing, the boys exit the apartment and head off to Chamberg for Paul's training to be king.