Odette Returns To Normal (Finale)

The flash fades out a minute later, and nothing of the labradorite remains. The first to uncover his eyes was Derek. He notices that the spirit of Odette wasn't where she was standing.

"Odette?" Said Derek. "I'm over here." Said Odette's voice. She's sitting up on her bed, her soul finally restored. Derek smiles at the sight of his wife in one piece, then the two embrace.

"Now that we got this out of the way, what do we do next?" Asked Max. "For one thing, I'm gonna resume my training. It's still the first day, and I have a lot of work to do." Said Paul. "Indeed you do, but you'll be happy to know you're actually done for the day." Derek said. "I am?" Paul asked. "Yes, so Amanda told us about the problem with Odette in the nick of time." Said Derek.

Feeling whole once again, Odette stands up from the bed. "Where's the stone? Did it just disintegrate?" She asked. "Yeah, there aren't any remains left." Said Justin. "Not even the tiny pieces. It just vanished, poof!" Said Alex. "Anyway, come on, Russos, back to the apartment. See you in a week, Paulie." Said Amanda. She gives her husband a quick kiss and her siblings a hug before leaving.

One Week Later

Paul returns to the apartment via a carriage, with Derek and Odette in the driver's seat, and Derek behind the reins.

"Thanks for the ride." Paul said. "Anytime, Paul. You did a great job during all your lessons, and there's no doubt you'll make a wonderful king when yours and Amanda's time comes in the future." Derek said. "You really think so?" Asked Paul. "We know so." Odette said.

The Beatle bassist says his goodbyes to his in-laws before they ride away, then Paul notices Amanda standing outside waiting for him. She traps her husband into a tight hug, then they release a minute later.

"How did everything go?" Amanda asked. "Inspiring." Paul said. "That's great!" Said Amanda with a smile. Paul's smile, however, fades from his face. "But also a little worrying, maybe?" He said in an unsure tone. "Hm, not so great." Amanda said. "But mostly... uh... inspiring." Said Paul uncomfortably. "Okay...?" Said Amanda as she trails off. "It's just, I worry that some people... that everyone might get a little... a lot discouraged." Paul said.

Amanda started to feel concerned. "Are you telling me you don't think you can do this?" She asked. "It's not that. I just don't wanna let anyone down, not even your siblings." Said Paul. "Oh, sweetie, you won't let them down. Heck, you've never let your fans down, not even the other Beatles or the Russos. All your friends will have your back no matter what, and that goes double for me." Amanda said.

Paul smiles. "Thank you, sweetheart. One thing's for sure, you never let me down." He said. "Derek and Odette taught me to never let my friends and loved ones down, and I swore I wouldn't, not ever." Said Amanda. "That's my girl." Paul said. He kisses his wife on her forehead.

"Overall, how did you do during your lessons?" Amanda asked. "I may have been nervous at the beginning, but as the week went on, I nailed them." Said Paul. "Good thing Derek was your teacher, eh?" Asked Amanda. "Oh yes, and what an excellent teacher he was." Paul said. "You know my brother in-law, he's good at everything he does." Amanda said. Paul chuckles. The two enter the apartment after a few more minutes of chatting.

Though Amanda is proud of Paul after hearing how well he did during his kingly training, she was still a bit shaken up from the labradorite stone incident that swapped hers and Odette's bodies, and trapped her sister's soul in another realm. On the bright side, the stone is no more, and destroying it freed Odette's soul, putting her back in one piece.

The End