The Swap

Amanda knocks on each of the Russos' doors, and they all come out one at a time. "Hi, Amanda! And nice to see you as always, Odette." Said Justin. "What's up, ladies?" Asked Max. "We found this stone and thought maybe you might know anything." Said Amanda. She hands the stone to Alex, while her brothers look over her shoulder. "Hmm, what an interesting crystal." Said Alex. "What can you tell us about the stone?" Asked Odette.

Alex exchanges a glance with her brothers. "One thing we can tell you is it's called a labradorite." Max said. "Yeah, I figured that out. But do you know of its powers?" Amanda asked. "I have a book on magical stones and crystals, I'll look from there." Alex said. "I must say, I've never seen a labradorite so big." Justin said.

"Here, Amanda, you hold on to it while we do a bit of research." Said Alex. The two sisters retreat to Amanda's room as the Russos enter Alex's room. The young swan princess tries to examine the stone while awaiting some answers.

"Whoa, Odette, come look at this!" Said Amanda. "What is it, sis?" Odette asked. "The stone is glowing." Amanda said. "Maybe it responds to anyone's touch." Said Odette. "Just like the glowing stone the Forbidden Arts wanted! The box that held it responded to your touch!" Said Amanda. "Of course! This one probably responds to yours." Odette said. "I don't know. You wanna try touching it?" Amanda asked.

Odette shrugs her shoulders. "I guess." She said. Amanda gives the stone to her sister, but just as both of their hands were on it, a sudden jolt occurs as the entire room fills with a white glow, knocking the girls over. The glow only lasted for a split second before fading out.

The girls stand back up after trying to take in what just happened. "That was sure strange." Said Amanda. Only the voice that came out of her mouth was Odette's. She puts her hand over it in surprise. "What's wrong, sis?" Asked Odette. Only the voice that came out of her mouth was Amanda's. She covers hers after realizing she didn't sound like herself.

"Wait a minute, I know what's happening!" Amanda, who's inside Odette's body, said. "You do?" Odette, who's inside Amanda's body, asked. "When we touched the stone, we swapped bodies!" Said Amanda. "Oh no, not again!" Said Odette. "Hey, be glad you weren't tricked by a sneaky criminal to perform a ritual this time." Amanda said. "Good point, but what do we do?" Odette asked.

Yes, when the two sisters touched the stone, it made a strange effect occur, causing them to switch bodies.