Author's Note

Hello again my lovelies!

Welcome to:

- A Seongjoong Fanfiction

Is love based on fate or just a little bit of luck?

Seonghwa was the type of person who considered himself to be cursed with bad luck. From losing both of his parents at the age of 5, his life had been nothing but a series of unfortunate and tragic events. Always being robbed of his belongings, being constantly kicked out of his temporary shelter of a home, to basically becoming an outsider in comparison to his rather successful friends San, Yunho, and Yeosang, things never worked out in his favor. He accepted his life as doomed from the start, even now at his grown age of 25.

It wasn't until he ran into someone unexpectedly after being caught in the rain after a late work shift. The person was strikingly stunning in the midst of the pouring storm: a shorter blue-haired male who gave off a sense of warmth against the darkness that consumed his life. A brief encounter it was, but one that Seonghwa never dwelled on as he was more focused on saving himself from any further embarrassment of the night. With a quick apology, he continued on his way without sparing a second glance at the person.

In due time, it would seem to be that one small encounter would be the start of his luck turning around....

**This is a BoyxBoy Romance**

DISCLAIMER:

This book does not represent the idols in real life, nor does it suggest anything that occurs with the idols at all. This book is purely fictional and should not be considered as a real life scenario between the idols mentioned in this book.

Please do not perceive anything of the idols depicted in this book to the idols themselves.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

Fluff/Smut
Slow-Burn
Angst
Mentions of Mental Disorders
Drinking/Drug Use
Mentions of Self Harm
Mentions of Death
Happy Ending.........???

There will no warnings of triggers, so read at your own risk....

Side Couples that will be included:

Woosan
Jongsang
Yungi

Enjoy