xS2 Chapter 16 - One Helluva Homecoming (3)

Author's Note ~ I came up with some of the outfits in this and the next chapter thanks to two of my friends so thanks to them. Now hope you enjoy the chapter!

______________________

The Moon Shadow Affiliate; one of the most successful businesses in the entirety of Starlight City and a titan of the fashion industry. The Affiliate has built up goodwill among the citizens in Starlight City by offering their clothes for cheap to those living there and for free to those who need them.

They're also the organization whose secretly in charge of five criminal organizations; Dirty Fang, The Massachusetts Boys, The Vignette, The Three Tees, & The Vignette. The groups give the MSA a portion of their profits and in turn, the MSA makes sure that they stay out of the way of legal repercussions and gain access to even more opportunities.

And it's this company that Ronnie's uncle, Ryan Everst, is the president of.

It's also this company that Ronnie Everst, Elizabeth Moore, Alex Smith, & Marcus Veridan are once again visiting. This time though, they're going to try a ton of clothes on.

"So are we getting paid for this?" Alex Smith asks as he stands in an elevator in MSA's main office.

Alex, Ronnie, Elizabeth, & Marcus are all standing in the elevator as it ascends up several floors.

"We're getting free clothes out of this, good enough for me," Elizabeth remarks.

"Surprised the other three said no to be honest," Ronnie remarks, "They don't know about the shady stuff with the MSA do they?"

"I didn't tell Selina but she already had her shift at the bookstore," Marcus explains, "Randy just didn't respond to our texts and Sammy said she wasn't feeling well."

"Still you guys okay with this, the MSA isn't exactly the-" Ronnie tries to say but the elevator doors open.

Standing there are two individuals; one is a bodyguard working for the M.S.A., Terry Boats. Terry is a tall extremely muscular man who doesn't have an ounce of skin showing. He's wearing a white-&-red biker helmet with thick black lenses, a white-&-red striped scarf, a white-maroon-black sportbike jacket, a silver 'MSA' ring on his finger, white-maroon-back sportbike pants, black leather gloves, and white boots.

The other individual is one of the head fashion designers, Ronald Sampson. He's a man with white skin, long legs, messy brown hair in a mullet, and a silver 'MSA' ring on his finger. Sampson is also wearing a red blazer over a white floral button-up, maroon bedazzled dress pants, black round sunglasses, and brown dress shoes.

"Glad you could make it, we've got a ton of clothes that Delaware and I picked out for you guys," Ronald says as he shakes all of their hands, "The name's Ronald by the way."

"Nice to meet you," Alex remarks, "Are you and Ronnie related?"

"No but he's my godson," Ronald remarks casually as he walks over to the center of the room.

In the room there are several cameras and recording equipment aimed at a giant green screen, however, all of them are deactivated. There are also countless racks of clothes littering the room, as well as some private changing rooms in the back. There's also a table with six chairs next to it, each with some scorecards in front of them.

"You guys can try anything you want on and we'll let you know if we think it's good for your school dance,' Ronald explains.

"Who are the other seats for?" Elizabeth begins to ask as she goes to grab one of the dresses.

However, as Elizabeth pulls on the dress she hears a loud hissing noise as a cat jumps from within its hiding spot in the mountain of clothes and onto Elizabeth. Elizabeth stumbles back before falling to the ground with the cat on her face.