Sleepover~

Summary: Red son and Mk really like each other and Mei knows it. She's getting tired of them beating around the bush so she comes up with a plan to get her besties together. 😈

That was IT. Mei was done just sitting there and doing NOTHING while it was so obvious that her two besties had crushes on each other! Well, she knew Mk had crush on Red son because he told her a few months ago. But it was SO obvious Red son was crushing on Mk. Literally every night he goes over to Mk's house to hang out with him. That must mean SOMETHING! Mei was currently sitting on her bed trying to think of ways to get Mk and Red son together because if they weren't going to do something about it, she was. She thought and thought about ways she could set her friends up on a date but none of the ideas she thought of were good enough.

and that's when it hit her.

She quickly took out her phone and started texting in the group chat.

Mei🐉✨💖: Guys guys guys guys guys GUYS GUYS GYSU GAYS

Cheeto dust man 🤬🤬🔥🔥: WHAT?

Monkie man🐵🙉:): Yes?

Mei🐉✨💖: LETZ HAVE A SLEEPOVER 

Monkie man🐵🙉:): Oh yeah! I'm up for that!

Cheeto dust man 🤬🤬🔥🔥: FINE. Only because I have nothing better to do tonight.

Mei🐉✨💖: K! Come ova to my house in an hour and you BETTER BE THERE!!! I'M LOOKING AT YOU RED BOI!!!

Cheeto dust man 🤬🤬🔥🔥: Shut the hell up.

Mei🐉✨💖: SEE YOU GAYS LATER!!! BYYYYYYYEEEEEE✌️☺️☺️☺️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Monkie man🐵🙉:): Bye! :)

Mei deviously rubs her hands together.

Mei: Hehehehehe. Operation Spicynoodles is a go 😈

About an hour later...

There was a knock on the door and Mei runs down the hallway and opens the door to see her besties.

Mei: HEY BESTIESSSSSS!

MK: Hi Mei!

Red son: Greetings Dragon horse girl.

Mei: GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE! TONIGHT IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!

MK: Wait Mei, are your parents home?

Mei: Nope! They're off on some important trip and won't be back in a week. So that means we get the whole house to ourselves!

As they walk to the house Mei gives a small tour of her house to Red son since he's never really been there before. After that they go into Mei's bedroom and sit on the ground.