Clueless~

(Gender-bended Spicynoodles)

Summary: Mk gets hit on by a guy but she is clueless of what's happening. Red son gets angry.

Mk and Red son were walking together having a nice time with each other until a random crusty dusty musty 50 year old man comes and starts talking to Mk.

Old man: Hey hot stuff~

The old man said while smiling. His yellow teeth showing. Mk looks up at the man and smiles cheerfully.

Mk: Hi! :)

Red son glares at the old man. Not trusting him at all. She feels her blood boil when the old man call Mk that.

Old man: You're looking mighty sexy today~

Mk: OMG Thank yoooouuuu!!! :)

Red son figured that Mk didn't know she was being harassed so she grabbed her hand and started dragging her away. But the old man followed.

Red son: Get the hell away from us!

Old man: Hey! I was talking to her you bitch!

The old man reached out to grab Mk's arm and started pulling her. Red son's hair started to flare up. Mk just stood there confused. Red son punched the old man in the nose making his old ass topple to the ground and he laid there unconscious. Red son pulled Mk far away from there.

MK: Babe why'd you punch him? He was being kind!

Red son: Newdle girl, I love you but...HOW COULD YOU SEE THAT YOU WERE BEING ASSAULTED?

MK thought about it for a few seconds and then it clicked.

Mk: Oh...OH! I see now! You saved me! My hero!

Mk went to hug her tall girlfriend. Red son stood there and just patted her head.

Red son: god Mk you are too innocent.

The end :)