Flower boy and the Mechanic~

Summary: An au where Mk owns a flower shop and Red son is a car mechanic. The Oc in this story belongs to Juliebugaboo. Thank you for suggesting your Oc! :) Enjoy! :)

Mk was getting his flowers ready for when costumers come. She heard the bell above the door ring and saw a familiar face walk in.

Mk: Good morning Plexsy!

The brown haired boy brought his eyes to Mk. He gave Mk a soft smile.

Plexsy: Good morning Mk. You're opening early today.

Mk: Yep! The flower workshop for the kids is today so I wanted to get everything together and ready!

Plexsy: That's good. Always good to start things early.

Mk nodded

Mk: Yep! So what flowers would you like today?

Plexsy: Um...the morning glories please.

Mk: Of course!

Mk takes out the purple flowers and sprays them and hands them to Plexsy.

Mk: Here you go! Have a nice day!

Plexsy waves at Mk

Plexsy: Thank you. You too.

Mk when back to organizing the shop.

9 hours later 

Red son was finishing up fixing someone's car before he closed shop. He was trying to finish quickly so he could go home and work on some of his newest inventions. After a few minutes, he finally finished. He took off his off his apron and put on his red trench coat. As he walked out of the workshop, he noticed that the flower shop was still open and saw Mk sweeping the floors in there. He decided to and visit Mk for a bit.

As Mk was finishing up sweeping the floor, he heard the door bell ring. She looked up and to see one of her favorite people of all time.

Mk: Red son!

Red son: Greetings flower boy.

Mk walked over and gave Red son a big hug. Red son would have normally protested if someone hugged him because he wasn't the type of person that like to be touched with out warning, but he didn't mind Mk hugging him for some reason. It felt nice when Mk hugged him. Mk was very soft and squishy and warm. Like a pillow. 

Red son: So, I see you're still open. Doesn't your shop close at 5:00? It's 5:45.

Mk: Yes well, I have to stay overtime to put everything thing back together and in order. You see, today was the flower workshop for the kids and...it got just a little bit crazy today. 

Red son: I can see that. You look very worn out flower boy.

Mk: Yeah today was tiring. But nothing that I can't deal with! 

He smiled at this. Red son always admired how positive, energetic, and optimistic Mk was. He thought it was adorable.

Mk: Yeah. Well, enough about me! How was your day?

Red son: Pretty much the same. Fixing car and such.

Mk: Oh ok! Oh! I almost forgot! I made a bouquet for you!

Red son: Oh really? You didn't have to do that flower boy.

Mk: Of course I did! You're my best friend!

Mk brought out a bouquet of different types of flowers.

Red son: They're beautiful. Do mind telling me what the represent?

 Mk: Of course not! So, the sunflowers represent loyalty, the daffodils represent new beginnings, and the roses...um...

Mk pauses for a moment and feels his face turn red a little bit.

Mk:...It represents friendship! Yeah!

Red son chuckles and looks down at Mk raising an eyebrow.

Red son: Doesn't a rose represent love?

Mk: W-Well, it could also represent friendship!

Red son:...

Mk:...I'm not very good at hiding this am I?

Red son: No not really.

Mk: Ah...

Red son: Well, I should get going now. Oh, and flower boy?

Mk: Yes?

Red son tilts up Mk's chin, leans down and places a small kiss on his lips.

Red son: I like you too you dork.

Mk's face turns bright red and Red son chuckles at him.

Red son: See you around flower boy.

Red son leaves the store and Mk stands there speechless.

Mk:...D-Do I have a boyfriend now...?

The end :)