Dance~

Summary: Mei's girlfriend Spindrax convinces Mk to dance with Red son at a party.

Mei decided to drag her friends to some party that was going on that evening. She also thought it was a good opportunity to introduce her friends to her girlfriend, Spindrax. They all seemed to like her and thought she was cool. As the party went on, Mk, Mei, and Spindrax danced to the loud music while Red son just stood in a corner against the wall being emo. 

Spindrax: Why isn't he dancing with us?

Mei: Because he wants to look like a bad boy and seem like he doesn't want to be here. That's just how he is. But forget him! Let's just keep on dancing!

The three kept on dancing while Red son just watched them from a far. He was especially looking at Mk because he's a simp. A few moments later, the music started to slow down and everybody started to slow dance. Well, except for Mk and Red son.

Mk stood there awkwardly against the wall. Occasionally looking over at Red son. Spindrax noticed this.

 Spindrax: Hey babe, I'll be right back.

Mei: Oh, ok hun!

Spindrax walked over to Mk.

Spindrax: Y'know, you should go dance with that Red boy.

Mk turned his head and she looked up at Spindrax.

Mk: I-I should? Really?

Spindrax: Yeah. You're pretty. He'll say yes. Trust me.

Mk: Really? O-Ok. I'll go ask him.

Mk walked up to Red son nervously.

Mk: H-Hey Red!

Red son looked down at her and blushed a bit.

Red son: What is it Newdle boy?

Mk: D-Do you wanna...maybe...dance with me? You totally don't have to if you don't want to, but I was just wondering...

Red son looked down at Mk and smiled slightly 

Red son: *sigh* Fine Newdle boy.

Mk: R-Really?

Red son: YES. Now get over here.

The two danced together as Spindrax stared at them smiling.

Spindrax: Aw! Now I see why Mei ships them so much.

The end :)

Sorry this really short and rushed.