Waterproof~

Summary: Mk forgets that he's wearing waterproof lipstick while having alone time with Red son.

Mei: Hey Red boy-What the heck happened to your face?

Red son had lipstick marks all over his face.

Red son: Well if you MUST know...

Flashback~

Red son: Newdle boy, what time is it? I have to meet up with the dragon horse girl.

Mk checks her phone for the time.

Mk: It's 11:00. So in about an hour

Red son: Oh okay.

Mk puts his phone away and walks over to Red son and smirks.

Mk: Y'know, you have a whole hour to spare.

Red son looks down at his boyfriend in confusion.

Red son: Yes, I am aware. And?

Mk stares at Red son with a mischievous look in his eyes. A look Red son knew all too well.

Mk: That means we get a whole our to our selves.~

Red son's face turned bright red. He knew exactly what Mk meant by that.

Red son: Newdle boy, w-we can't-

Mk: Calm down. We don't have to have sex. I mean like, kissing and stuff. C'mon pleeeeeeeaaaaassseeeee?

Mk looks up at Red son with puppy dog eyes. Red son sighs.

Red son: Fine...

Mk: Yay!

Red son sits on the bed and Mk sits on his lap. Red son puts his hands on Mk hips. Mk cups Red son's cheeks and their lips connected. They made out for at least 5 minutes and then slowly pulled apart. Their faces were both bright red. Mk still kept her hands on Red son's cheeks. He closely observed Red son's face for about 5 minutes and then he spoke.

Mk: You're so cute. Y'know that?

Red son felt his face get even redder than before. He looked away from Mk's gaze.

Red son: T-Thanks Newdle boy.

Mk smirked at how flustered Red son was getting. He wanted to see more of her boyfriend getting flustered.

Mk: You're so cute I just wanna...EAT YOU UP!

Mk then started to playfully kiss all over Red son's face, covering it with lipstick marks.

Red son: ACK! NEWDLE BOY S-STOP! UGH! Y-YOU'RE GETTING YOUR LIPSTICK ALL OVER MY FACE! ACK! MK!

Mk ignores him and keeps kissing him. After like, 20 minutes of that, Mk finally stops. There was lipstick all over Red son's face. His face was bright red, his hair was flaring, and his glasses were crooked.

Red son: Why are you like this Newdle boy...

Mk: C'mon...you know you love me.

Red son: Sadly I do.

Mk giggles in response 

Red son: Wait, what's the time?

Mk checks his phone again,

Mk: 12:40.

Red son: Shit! I have to go! And I have to wash my face!

Red son go to the bathroom to wash the lipstick off of his face. But it won't come off. No matter  how hard he scrubbed, it just wouldn't budge.

Red son: NEWDLE BOY!

Mk rushed in the bathroom.

Mk: What's wrong hun?

Red son: Your lipstick is not coming off my face!

Mk: Here, let me try.

Mk tried to scrub it off but it still wouldn't come off.

Mk: Huh. That's weird...

Red son: What kind of magical lipstick did you wear today!?

Mk: Let me go check.

Mk grabbed the lipstick he used and looked on the label which said [100% waterproof!]

Mk:...Oopsies...

End of flashback 

Mei: Oof. That's rough buddy.

Red son: Yeah...

Mei then took out her phone and took a quick picture of Red son.

Red son: Hey! Why'd you do that?

Mei: For bribery:)

And then Mei ran away.

Red son: DRAGON HORSE GIRL I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU-

The end :)