12.

'Los Angeles General Medical Centre' The staffs were confused finding thirteen people hurrying into the VIP section. A little more, han told to himself. 

Shua's mother in tears, greeted them. They all rushed to her giving her a tight hug.

"What happend, Mrs Hong??" Cheol asked, conveying the worries of all the members.

"Has he never told you???" 

The silence filled the room, a few foot steps were heard in the hall nothing more. 

" Shua was ............... Shua was ill."

"Wha-"

"He was affected with blood cancer" The tears brimmed out her eyes she spilled out the truth, which she had held in for long.

"When he got all that hate, I told him to come home............ I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO SPEND HIS LAST YEARS.............. with hate"

"He refused, you know" She continued.

"He told that he loved his job, he told that he loved his fans, but he got even more ill, He didn't....... He didn't want the members or the fans, to worry about him, he didn't want anybody to feel sorry for him"

"He was a little sad when he had not seen any letters for him, but he told me that he changed his number. It was devastating, for me, to see my son sad, I told him to do what he loved. Thats when he went to an art institute"

"When he visited the post office last week, he was delighted to see letters addressed to him, he read all of them, you know, but before he could give his reply, he got into a car accident"

.................................................

No, that wasn't possible..............................

Shua wouldn't hide anything from me..............................

6th Street Viaduct, The tall bridge, he was standing on top of it. The river is flowing under the bridge. The pitch black water moved along with the rain, almost like the sky. He stood there grabbing the fence.............

'Shua'

He could only think of him. He was glad it rained, nobody would see his tears, even though he was well aware that no one was there. He recalled Shua's mothers words.

"T...the do...doctor says S..s..shua can't survive"

He realled her tired face, with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Jeonghan, Shua wanted to post this letter for you" Her soft voice chilled his heart. He remembered how he tore the envelope to read the letter..............which broke his heart to million pieces.