Authors Note

Hey!!! You guys have successfully completed the new story!!! Thank you for sticking until the very end. I do know it was short, but hey! I tried my best.Hehehe.

Anyway I also would like to convey an important message.

We all know how a few months ago joshua got extreme hate for having a dating rumor. Being honest, I can't help but feel disappointed and sad towards many 'so called fans'. He is an adult, who is 28, and has all the rights to date, or even have a love. Just imagine your own family rebelling and abandoning you because you have a lover. I don't ever think, he could be able to bring himself in front of carats, telling that he has a lover, because people even asked the company to kick him out. 

These acts can easily make the idols, loose trust in us fans. In a recent live, Mingyu said he took his cap off when fans asked him, but when he did, fans took screenshots of him, and printed those out and brought it to svt concert, and honestly he sounded very disappointed. He said that "I won't show that kind of relaxed image anymore", We know that carats did not really mean to hurt him, but its clearly making them very uncomfortable.

PreviouslyMingyu asked carats to stop teasing & calling him potato in public but again carats handed over him a bag of potato at the airport, which is personally a little bit disrespectful.

Though we are doing this for fun, but if it hurts the sentiments of the idol, we must avoid it. Its okay to joke around idols, especially when the treat you like friends, but we should not misuse this friendship given to us.

I hope that everybody understands what I am saying, and will work towards loving and cherishing your idols, supporting their good deeds to all extends.