13.

My beloved Jeonghannnie,

I know it has been a long time, sorry that I couldn't reply to you, but I had no idea that you were writing to me.

I am doing all fine here, actually, it doesn't feel real, that I got accepted to an art institution. The people here are really nice, and they treat me very well too.

Now, I am wondering how you are, han??? I hope the members are alright to. I know its a sudden decision, but please accept it. 

Tell DK, Mingyu and The8 to film a lot of tick toks, also encourage The8 and Jun to talk a lot too. Tell Scoups to take rest, also tell woozi to stop over working.  Tell Hoshi that he is the best dancer, and that he will always be my little tiger, and our kimchi ambassador . Tell Wonwoo that I miss hearing his jokes, and make sure our Boo is eating his meals. Tell Dino that he will always be seventeens baby, and make sure that vernon helps him with english too.

Please don't blame yourself for what had happend, its not because I lack trust, but because of I really dont want to be a burden. I did watch your new M.v, and It was awesome.!!!! Woozi did a very good job, give him a pat on his back from me.

The climate here is frequently sunny and pleasant, however, with mild-to-warm temperatures. I make sure not to over work myself, and you should do that too han.

Make sure that the members are eating, you should too. Han, you were the best friend I could ever ask for. Please take care of your self as well as the members. You know, Korea is not my home, but I really do miss it there.

You all are performing well, and I am really proud of you all. Take care, and tell my regards to the members.

And Han, tell yourself "Joshua, Loves me too" Cuz I really do love you.

Hugs and kisses 

Hong Joshua