14.

Shua who used to smile, now lied in the hospital bed. He looked as pale as a white rose, as his heart beat, was slower that the normal. No, Han didn't want this as is last memory of shua.

He now stood in front of the bridge, as he broke down.  He covered his eyes with shaking hands, wiping his cheeks, now cold and freezing. His lips trembled as he stood up, slowly climbing up the bridge. The wind was strong, so much that his weak body, could simply fly away, His memories about shua, flashed in his mind as he smile.

"Lets meet in heaven"

He smiled, with tears, dripping down his chin, just as he was about to let go..................

"HAN!!!!!" 

He knew this voice, it was.............It was Shua's, Was he hallucinating??? 

No....... He wasn't, his eyes widened seeing the pale boy, out of his breath, all wet standing near the bridge.

Han pulled himself up, as he rushed to the boy, who jumped in his arms, They both were crying, the both were shoked. Han looked at shua, who started chewing on his lower lip as his eyes welled up with tear.

"So if I was dead, you would do this????"He watched the boy cry out loud.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?????!!!!" 

"HAN, WHY THE HELL WOULD YO-"  Cold tears streamed down his face as han engulfed the boys lips with his own, Shua was alive, Thats what he needed.