Part 2

So Hey Guys! Thanks 4 17 veiws and especially a shoutout to that one person who loved my story so much they decided to vote!!! i know its not much but i love you guys. Well, le end of cheese fest and on with the fonduey story .3. KKM says hi!!! (REMINDER!!! POST COMMENTS!!! >:3)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Star's POV)

OH MEH GURD I CANT BELIVE THAT MARCO'S PARENTS LEFT US ALONE IN THE HOUSE FOR A WEEK!!! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Especially because i.... kinda... sorta..... might have.... a tiny crush on Marc- OH WHO AM I KIDDING IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM I TELL YOU! MADLY!!!!!!!

There's one prob though.

WHAT OF MARCO DOESN'T LIKE ME!?!?!??!?!?!

Ughhghghg....

Its hurting my brain!!!! I should go ask him later after we are done with the movie.

Marco came out of the kitchen, intoxicating as always, holding a BIG STEAMY PILE OF NACHOS!!!! I love nachos. They are so cheesy, and spicy, and yummy,....

Just like Marco!!!!

"C'mon Star the movie is about to start!" He hurridly said as he switched on the TV to the channel... STEAM OUT OF THE POT?!??!?!

That's where all of the kissing happens on the TV. I imagined that me and Marco were doing that. I really wanted to do that with Marco. I may even ask him to be my bf!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!

Marco set down the blanket, (which was small and for me and Marco to share, awesome!!) the popcorn, the nachos, the gummy bears, ( WHICH I LUUUUUVVVVVV,) and the pillows. Marco crashed onto the couch and under the blanket and i did so too. We both had beet red faces by the time we re-turned on the TV.

Lets Do This.

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Marco's POV)

I CANT BELIVE THIS IS HAPPENING.

ROMANCE MOVIE, LOVE OF MY LIFE IN THE SAME BLANKET AS ME, SHE BLUSHING AS HARD AS ME, PERRRRRRRRRRFECT!!!!!!!!

We were watching Mi Amor Estrella . It was about a boy and girl who hated each other when they were young but soon found love when they were older with each other. Star nuzzled me as i blushed a deep color of red. She enjoyed my warmth, I think. But it was for sure i enjoyed her's. I leaned on Star as she leaned on me. We both enjoyed each other. It was 12:00 at midnight but we didn't care. At the end, there was a suuuuuuuper steamy kissing scene and we got close to each other. I could see a glint of sky blue in her deep blue eyes. Mascara lined her eyelids as her heart birthmarks started to glow a brighter color as we inched, centimeter by centimeter, closer together. We were nose to nose as my head was going wayward. I was nose-to-nose with the love of my life without any people watching us.

"Well, its now or never." I thought to myself as I closed my eyes slowly and slowly went in for the kiss that would make Star my gf.

At the moment that our lips collided, my heart collided with Star's. Her lips were so soft and tasted like vanilla. Her tounge was like a sausage that had been perfectly cooked. I kissed furiously as my teenage puberty hormones took over my feelings. my lips intertwined with her's perfectly. I lifted her up and carried her up to her room, with us still kissing, and slammed her onto her bed. It was perfectly blissful. I sat her up, and we both sat on the side of the bed, with our hands hugging each other and our lips intertwined, i could've stayed there forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Star's POV)

OMG

MARCO

JUST

KISSED

ME.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him I love him I love him!!!!

He just... Went inside of me. I can't explain why I feel like I want to d-AGAIN!!! IM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM, DANGIT!!!

He carried me up to my room and we kissed for ages. I could've stayed there forever!!!!

When we broke apart, me and him were gasping for air. I loved it!!

"Star-*gasp*-I-*gasp*-LOVE YOU!"

My head exploded.

Not literally, but, y'know, metaphorically.

"ILOVEYOUTOOMARCOWILLYOUBEMYBOYFRIEND?" I managed to shout as Marco looked at me with loving eyes and blurted out, "YES!!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Le end of cheese fest

DONT WORRY GUYS THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY!!!

Sit tight!

-The Starco Shipper