Part 5

OH MY FLEEPING GOSH.
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!
HERE IS THE FAN FICTION BUT SHOUT OUT TO TORI AND DOUGHNUT GIRL FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND. ADMIRATION!!! AND A SHOUT OUT TO MARTIN GARRIX FOR MAKING SONGS THAT ARE SOOOOOOO GOOOD MUSIC!!!!
KEYBOARD KAWAII MAN IS CRYING TEARS OF JOY IN THE CORNER.
THIS PART HAS SOME GRAVITY FALLS IN IT!!!! #CIPHER
------------------------------------
(Star's POV)

Oh gosh, I needed to find Marco.

AND FAST.

I dodged all of the plants and went towards the place where I left my dimensional scissors.

Suddenly, when I was 4 feet away from my scissors, a big yellow triangle man came and stopped me.

"Hiya! My name is Bill Cipher! And you don't want to go back to earth! That jerk Marco or whatever his name is, betrayed you!"

The triangle man said to me as I was put under a spell. Suddenly the only thing that I could think about was Bill. He looked sooooooooooo attractive!!!!

I started to lean in as he transformed into a golden human. He leaned in as well. I was about to kiss him when...

MARCO!!!!!

HE WAS THE ONE I LOVED.

NOT THIS GUY!!!

Marco was right. I got too swept away by other boys. I should love him and only him. I knew, this was true love.

I could remember his cocoa brown eyes and his slick red hoodie just before I cheated on the one man who loved me and I loved him back.

I slipped passed the golden human man and grabbed my dimentional scissors and cut open a portal back to earth. Once i went through it, though, I landed up in a place called "Gravity Falls, Oregon."

A little boy with a blue and white cap with a blue pine tree on it tripped on my foot and got back up and smiled at me.

"Hi Star! I know you! There is Starco fanfiction all over the internet! Im Dipper, by the way. Did you just meet Bill?" Dipper said cheerfully but then asked coldly.

"Yeah, he was trying to make me fall in love with him." I answered back.

"Yo, you went there because of trouble with MARCO,... right?" Dipper inquired.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" I answered back again.

"NO TIME FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO GO LOVE HIM. NOW!!!!!!!! OR ELSE SO MANY PEOPLE'S DREAMS WILL BE DEAD!!!" Dipper shouted as he cut open another portal for Star to go back to Marco's house.

"Thanks Dipper!!!" Star thanked as he hugged him and left, grabbing her dimensional scissors with her.

--------------------------------------

(Marco's POV)

Where did Star go?!?!?!!? I can't find her anywhere!!!!

Did she go to another dimension??

Oh God....

Now she's gone.

Zip.

Nada.

She's gone forever. And its all my fault.

"GREAT JOB MARCO! YOU JUST-" I kicked a lampost,"THREW IT ALL AWAY! OVER A STUPID SH***Y PERSON SAYING HI TO STAR!!!" I shouted to myself as tears streamed down my face. I can't belive that I rejected the only girl who loved me back.

I sung How to Save a Life by The Fray quietly to myself, tears still coming down my face.

Step one, you say, "We need to talk."