Part 3

OMG
YOUGUYSAREAMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS ILL POST FANFICS FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE.
THANKKKKKK UUUUUUUUU
-TheStarcoShipper

Btw KKM Says hi .3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marco's POV)

The next day, me and Star woke up to find ourselves cuddled against each other and smiling.

"I love you, Star Butterfly." I said to Star as her face lit up and her eyes gleaned with tears of joy. "I love you too, Marco Diaz." She said back as I smiled a cheek-to-cheek grin. I loved her, she loved me, this was perfect.

I carried Star to the second bathroom that was upstairs and said softly to her, "Get yourself ready, mi estrella. I'll get El Desayuno ready." I said romantically as I wiggled my eyebrows and Star blushed. She opened the door and went inside as I went down the stairs to make breakfast.

I had picked up a few tips and tricks from my mom on how to make a romantic breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I made pico de gallo with lots of tomatoes since that stirs up a romantic feel in any dish anyone makes. Then I made chocolate chip pancakes because that was a SUUUUUUUUPER romantic dish for breakfast and bacon and sunny-side-up eggs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Star's POV)

Marco is SOOOOOO cute when he speaks en espanol.

I went into the bathroom and noticed that purple spots were popping all over my face!!!

THE SECOND STAGE OF MEWBERY!!! Ughhh. At least i wouldn't turn into a purple monster. All that was going to happen was that i was going to be experiencing moments in where I couldn't be seperated from people I love who I love romantically that are boys.

Oh boy.

Marco.

Jeez.

I brushed my teeth and put on some anti-mewberty cream so I could reduce how much purple hearts that would appear on my face. Marco already knew, so he wouldn't mind.I changed into my tank top and skirt and walked downstairs.

OH MY GAWD.

MARCO MADE SO MUCH!!!!

Chocolate chip pancakes, pico de gallo, bacon, and... SUNNY SIDE UP EGGS!!!

This was so romantic. It made my heart melt.

"Hola, mi estrella, cuidar a desayunar?Lo hice con mucho amor. Al igual que cómo te quiero , estrella"

HOLY (CENCORED) !!!!!!!

That was so attractive. Including the spike of love from my mewberty, I couldn't resist but to kiss him passionately.

Marco kissed back, as if he expected that to happen. We broke apart and smiled at each other.

"Yo también te quiero , a perfeccionar un agujero" I said back as he looked at me like I was the only thing he loved.

We ate our breakfasts, as a couple, lovingly.

After that we went outside to go to a football game because Marco said thats what Earth couples do, the go with each other on activities that they liked.

"Are you ready, mi estrella?" Marco said as the kicker kicked off the ball after we got our snacks and drinks and got to our seat.

"Ready for what, mi hijo?" I asked him.

"La leva beso"  

Suddenly, a bright spotlight shone on me and Marco and the big screen in the middle of the stadium said "KISS CAM" and projected us on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marco's POV)

I leaned in and kissed Star fully on the lips as she looked suprised at first but then slowly sank in to it. The moment I kissed Star for the second time, I felt the feeling I felt when I had kissed Star for the first time. The stadium managers had played the bass drop of "The Only Way is Up" By Martin Garrix and Tiesto and turned the stadium into a light show.

It was AWESOME.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le end of cheese fest 2

Hey guys!!!! Thank you for 56 veiws and so much support for my first fanfic and there will be 4 more parts coming out until my next fanfic.Also a shoutout to Martin Garrix and Tiesto for making that insanely good song! And to all the people who have followed, commented, and voted for me and the story!! Post in the comments 4 if i should keep doing fanfics like this and of u want to see more.Love ya!(BTW, KKM says hi ^_^)

-TheStarcoShipper