Part 6

OH MEH GURD.
WHAT THE LOOPY FLOP???!?!?!??!
GOD YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.
IM DOING THIS AT 2 AM BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
KEEP DOING THIS GUYS, AND WHEN THIS STORY COMES TO AN END, STAY TUNED FOR OTHER STORIES ABOUT STARCO OR WHETEVER IS POSTED IN THE COMMENTS!!!
PERCABETH, DIPFICA, HECK, ILL EVEN DO NARUSAKU OR ZUKTARA!!!!!
WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT.ILL EVEN POST EVEN MORE STARCO!! (IF YOU GUYS WANT.)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
(KKM IS ON VACA SO YEAH)
-----------------------------------------------
(Star's POV)

"MARCO NO!" I said desperately, trying to pry Marco from his seat.

"Go away mom. I've made up my mind." He said darkly as he stared at a picture of me. I could see tears dripping down his chin. His normal smirk turned into a guilty frown. His soft, chocolate brown hair and eyes shimmered in the light. ******, why couldn't he get it?!? IT WAS ME.

"MARCO!!!ITS ME!!!!STAR." I screamed at him as the bus door started to close. "CMON!!!"

"STA-" He almost blurted but I grabbed him and leapt out of the bus with him.

I pulled him closer and hugged him tightly and silently cried as he looked like he sat through a scary movie.

"Dont you DARE do that to meet again." I whispered to him as I hugged him tighter. I then put my hand on the back of his head and kissed him. I missed him like I meant it. Marco returned the kiss and dipped me down like we were doing the tango. We broke away but we ran to the bus stop and he put me against the wall and kissed me again. His lips were like freshly baked bread. As I ran my fingers through his hair he was French kissing me with fiery eyes. I felt his hands all over my body as I put my thigh on his thigh. His chocolate brown eyes met my electric blue ones and we soon both realised that this love was true. Nobody could split us apart. Me and Marco had gotten back together again. And there was no one who could stop it.

We split apart, and Marco carried me like a firefighter all the way back home. I loved it. He occasionally pecked me on the lips on the way home.

"Te Amo, Estrella." Marco said romantically as I pulled him in for another kiss. We were back home so we both ran upstairs and then he slammed me onto the bed and kissed me again. I felt his skin and it was rough and dry. He needed to put some lotion on!! We both put our hands all over our bodies and we were both horizontal  on the bed. Marco was on the bottom of me. Either way, we started to break apart and kiss again, we were having a make out!!!! The setting sun was outside and it shone through the window and Marco said, "That sunset is not as beautiful as you, Star." I smiled and we fell asleep on my bed.

-----------------------------------------------
Le end of  mayonnaise fest
WHOOOO BABY
THAT WAS STEAMY.
TGIO FOR NOW.
FINAL CHAPTER NEXT UPDATE!!!
KEEP BEING AWESOME GUYS!!!!
AND SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER.
NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE SUUUUUUPPPPPPPEREEERRRRRR LONG!!!!
<3 YOU GUYS!!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ!!!!

-TheStarcoShipper