Chapter 1

The early morning drive around the town is one of the most pleasurable experiences for Zee. He pulled his car off the driveway and took the long route by the sea going to his flower shop. The cold air's soft breeze and the majestic view of the sunrise by the shore are an absolute delight.

He petted Beau in the head and smiled, the husky just twitched its ear but remained asleep. 

Zee made a left turn from the shoreline going to the heart of the town. 

Rosewood, a modern town that still cherishes its history, has still preserved many of its old houses, standing in all glorious beauty. The friendly people living in this town make it all welcoming to both locals and tourists. 

Having spent years in the city, Zee's grandpa calls him to come back home.

He never regretted coming back home leaving his tiresome job and becoming a florist. He knew that the decision was worth it as it allowed him to enjoy the beauty of his hometown again. 

He waved at Mr.Collette, the baker as he passed by his patisserie. The old man smiled and waved back at him. 

He parked his car just adjacent to the flower shop.

“Come on, Beau!” He called in for his dog. The little husky pup got down of the car and followed him.

He crossed the street and waved at Lumina who was standing by the shop’s door. 

“Good morning Mina!” He greeted the only employee that he had. “Did you wait for me that long?” He asks her. 

Mina smiles and shakes her head. “Good morning boss! I just got here too.” 

Zee pushed the door a little hard for it to open. “This door…” He grunts. “Needs to be replaced as soon as possible.” 

He huffed when he was finally able to open the other side of the door. 

“Sure enough it does. I can call Gabby to come and fix it up.” Mina suggested. 

Zee pointed to her. “That would be a great idea.” He opens the other side of the door and switches the sign from close to open. 

Mina places her things into the employees' room and goes back out. 

“Boss, do you have any new flowers?” She asks him. 

“Oh, yeah I almost forgot. Could you please get it from the back of the car?” Zee fixes his eyeglasses. 

“Sure! By the way, I do have the list of orders for today placed on the memory board!” Mina reminds him. 

She went out and then went back in as she could not see his boss’ car anywhere. 

“Ahhh…Zee? Where did you park your car?” She asked him, peeking by the door. 

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. The green one, that is parked just adjacent to the flower shop.”

Zee gives her a peace sign. 

Mina just shakes her head and crosses the road. She spotted the green car right away as it was the only thing that was parked there.

She whistled when she got a clearer view of the car.

It was a Ford Bronco. 

“My boss must have a massive collection of cars. I wonder where he got that.” 

Mina says to herself as she picks the bundle of Sunflowers from the back seat of the car. 

She crosses the road again back to the shop.