~CHAPTER THREE~

Italicized=Thoughts

______________________________________

Bailey's POV

As I walked in, I bumped in a short, raven haired girl. I ran quickly before she got up. I'm not allowed to have contact with other people, only Aaron, Mellissa, Mom, and Derek. 

Aaron walked up to me and said "Bailey, I get you're not supposed to talk to anyone, but that was rude". "Aaron you know Derek would kill me if I speak to anyone who is not you or a teacher when outside of the house" I replied sadly.  

Aaron looked at me with compassion in his eyes and hugged me. "I'm sorry Bailey that dad transferred my curse to you"

"It's not your fault, Aaron. It's his. All he has done since you adopted me is transfer the curse, ignore me, or well..........". I got quiet. I hadn't told anyone about Derek abusing me. I didn't want to be the cause of their family not getting along.

"Or what" Aaron replied. I could see anger in eyes. "Good thing he doesn't have the curse any more or  everyone would see his eyes"  I thought.

"Nothing!" I replied trying to sound happy.

"Bailey?  know you're lying. Tell me the truth."

The bell ringed. "YES! saved by the bell"

"Bye Aaron! I gotta get to class" I yelled running down the hallway.

"We will talk about this later"

"No we wont"

Time Skip to Lunch

I walked into the cafeteria. I see Aaron talking to the short girl from earlier.

"He's lucky he can talk to people"

I walk up behind him and hear them arguing. "Really Aaron, you can talk to people, make friends, and instead you argue". As the girl walks away he says  "See you later, potato! "Aaron!" I yell into his ear. "Ahhhh"he says, sounding a little startled. 

"Really Aaron, really"

"What! She's annoying"

Time skip to end of the day(Because Author~Chan is lazy)

I walk out of the building and wait for Aaron. All of a sudden, a werewolf with green fur walks up behind me and says "Excuse me but could you help me". "Aww this pup sounds like a cinnamon roll! Wait I can't talk to him". Aaron walks up and says "Hey I'll help you, my sis isn't really good with people" as he grabs the pup's shoulders and pulls him away.  "Wait! I want to help. Never mind".

AN

Like Author~Chan said, she doesn't have good gammer. So please don't hate me! :3