~CHAPTER SEVEN~

Italics=thoughts

___________________________________

Bailey's POV

"Bailey" Mellissa whispered into my ear. "Bailey" she whispered louder. "BAILEY LYCAN GET YOUR BUTT OF BED!" she finally yelled. "AHHH, MELLISSA!" I grumbled as got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once I finished showering I put my uniform and walked down stairs and grabbed my plate of waffles Aaron had made me. He  thinks  I'm still mad at him. I smirked knowing he felt bad. Mellissa volunteered to drive me to school. On the way we didn't really talk. I think she thought I was still mad at Aaron. Why does he think I'm mad at him? We were just playing our game last night with Shu and Zvahl. As I got out of the car the boy from yesterday ran up to me. "Hey! You're new right?" I nodded my head. "Would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends". "Ok" "Great! See you then".

As he walked away I realized that I had just agreed to eat lunch with people. That's it I'm not going to let Derek control me anymore. I need to make my own decisions. I walked to home room. Yesterday I sat in the back with my head down. Today I decided to sit up front. A pink haired Meif'wa turned to me and said " Hi Kawaii~Chan doesn't have any friends. Would you like to be Kawaii~Chan's friend. "Um sure" I replied not sure why she was talking in 3rd person. We talked till the bell rang meaning I had to go to 1st period. As I walked down the hallway I noticed Aaron was talking to another werewolf. All of a sudden the werewolf pushed Aaron and Aaron picked up the werewolf and threw him. "He's the new alpha" one werewolf shouted and run down the hall saying to all the werewolves that "Aaron Lycan is the new alpha".

I walked over to Aaron and gave him a look. "What he started it in werewolf class yesterday". I slept during werewolf class yesterday so I didn't know that. "Oh well still doesn't give you a reason to throw him". Aaron smirked and walked away. I looked at my schedule and noticed my first class was art. I was kinda ok at art. As I walked in I noticed Laurence, and the girl I ran into yesterday. I took off my bandana and threw it in my backpack. I walked over and noticed they were talking to a blonde haired guy. "Hey Laurence!" I chirped.  "Hey....Um what's your name? You never told me". "Oh sorry my name is Bailey!" The girl I ran into looked at me and said "Hey you're the girl who ran into me yesterday." "Yeah sorry about that. I'm not supposed to talk to people but I decided that I'm going to anyway."

The girl looked at me for a good 10 seconds before saying "Oh ok. I'm Aphmau!". I was about to respond when  the teacher walked in. I sat down next to Laurence and pulled out my notebook. The teacher then said that we could just play around on our phones today. Yes! I can text Aaron, Zvahl, and Shu! I pulled out my phone and opened our text chain. 

F=FC(Aaron) R=Red(Bailey) Z= Zvahl S=Shu

R= Hey guys! Is anyone available? My teacher is letting my class have our phones out.

I heard Laurence and Aphmau's phone go off. We all looked at each other. I finally spoke "Shu.......Zvahl" . "RED!" Yelled at the same time. "The blonde boy looked really confused. He spoke " Laurence, Aphmau you know this girl?" "Yeah we play a video game with her and her.....BROTHER! Is FC here too?" Aphmau asked. "He isn't" I know lying isn't good but that's Aaron's decision to decide if he wants to meet Zvahl and Shu is real life. We all talked began talking while the blonde just starred at us. All of a sudden all our phones went off.

F= I'm available now.

I quickly text Aaron on a private  chain

A= Aaron B=Bailey

B= You will never believe who I just met!

A=Who?

B= Zvahl and Shu

A= THEY GO HERE! DID YOU TELL THEM I GO HERE!?

B= No I said you didn't 

A= Ok I want to tell them when I'm ready

B= Ok tell them we go to different schools

A=Ok

F=FC(Aaron) R=Red(Bailey) Z= Zvahl S=Shu\

F= So you guys go to the same school as Red?

S=Yep

Z= Just figured that out

R= I'm still in shock

The bell rang meaning class was over

R= Bell just rang we gtg

F=Ok bye guys

I walked to lunch knowing I had friends.

AN

Author~Chan is still going to let Aaron met Aphmau(Shu) in the music room due to it being one of my favorite scenes. :3