~CHAPTER FOURTEEN~

Italic=Thougts

____________________________

Garroths's POV

I feel the potion take control of my body. I try to fight it but I'm unsuccessful. This is why Laurence was acting weird. Ivy tells me that we are dating and that we are going to destroy Aaron's life and how Bailey is the next love potion target.  After she finishes lecturing me I walk to my next class.

Bailey's POV

I walk to werewolf class with my head down;I'm about to cry. I sit down beside Daniel and he starts asking a lot of questions. 

Time Skip to next day.

Mellissa comes into my room to wake me up but I'm already awake. I barely slept last night. Mellissa doesn't seem to notice the dark circles under my eyes. She walks out and I start getting ready. I don't want to go to school today. I don't want to see Laurence. At least I still have Aaron, Shu, Garroth, Lucinda, and everyone else. 

I finish getting ready and walk down the stairs. Aaron is waiting beside the door for me. I grab a bagel off the counter and walk out with Aaron. We arrive at school and everyone in our friend group is looking for Garroth. That's when Katelyn notices him talking to Laurence. "He's talking to the traitor" she said with a cold look in her eyes. He sees us looking and walks over to us. "Guys, we need to apologize to Laurence and Michi" he starts "They are an adorable couple and we need to respect them. Bailey didn't a have a chance with Laurence anyway." Tears form in my eyes, I can't breathe. 

Katelyn's POV

I see Bailey crying. She doesn't deserve this. I'm furious at Garroth and Laurence. This isn't like them. Without thinking I punch Garroth in the face and he stumbles back a little. He regains his balance and comes at me, sending me the ground. My face is bleeding from hitting faceplanting into the pavement. Lucinda and KC come to check on me while Teony and Bailey go get a teacher. 

Garroth's POV

Katelyn punched me in the face. I deserved that. I try to stop myself from hitting her but I have no control over my body. I punch Katelyn in the gut sending her flying into the pavement. Her face hits the pavement and starts bleeding. Dante and Aaron come over and start yelling at me while I see Bailey and Teony leave. They are probably getting the principal. They return 5 minutes later with the principal. She tells me to come the her office. "Mr. Ro'Meave this is unusual behavior for you. What happened?" she asks. I don't respond. She ended up just giving me detention since my parents are sponsores of the school. I walk out and Ivy is waiting for me. "Gerroth! We need your helping getting the love potion on Bailey. Will you help?" NO! "Of course Ivy, I am your boyfriend after all!"

Lucinda's POV

I heard Ivy talking to Garroth. He is under a love potion. I bet Laurence is to. I'll tell everyone at lunch. I start runningto lunch and when I get there I dash over to our table. Bailey is crying and Katelyn has a bruised eye. "GUYS! GUYS! I HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU!" I say out of breathe from running. "What is it Lucinda?" Katelyn says irritated still about earlier. "Garroth and Laurence are under love potions! Michi and Ivy are controlling them". I see Bailey perk up. "They are going to try to get a love potion on Bailey." I watch her eyes widen. "I have a plan though" I say with a smile.

Laurence's POV

Michi explains that she wants me to get Bailey to go behind the bleachers. We she gets there me and Garroth are going to hold her down while Gene throws the love potion on her. She laughs and I smile. Noooo I don't want Gene to have her.....I want her.

School ends and I go to get Bailey. "Bailey?" she looks at me with a confused look "I need your help to break up with Michi". She nods and starts walking with me. Bailey...........

Lucinda's POV

Me, Aaron, Katelyn, and Dante follow Bailey and Laurence. We follow them behind the  bleachers. I see Garroth and Laurence holding Bailey while Gene stands in front of her. Gene is about to throw the potion on her when I cast a spell that causes Gene, Laurence, and Garroth to freeze. Dante and Aaron pick up Laurence and Garroth and carry them to the car. We are taking them to Laurence's house. Katelyn calls Cadenza while Aaron drives. Cadenza is in the driveway waiting for us. She lets us into the house and informs us that her parents aren't home. Dante and Aaron lay them on the couch and I unfreeze them. While I'm casting the spell, the rest of our friends arrive. 

Laurence's POV

I wake up to see Lucinda standing over me. I realize I'm free. I look around and see Bailey. She sees me looking at her and smiles. I am going to tell her. I walk over to her and she hugs me. "Bailey?" She looks up at me. "I......like you" she blushes. "I like you too" she says blushing.

Bailey's POV 

He smiles at me and kisses me. "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I hear KC scream. Aph covers her mouth with her hand. Oh my Irene! He kissed me! He smiles at me and says "Bailey will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

AN 

My wrist is healed to the point where I can type again! Bai! :3