-City of Levington (6)-

(Evander sat in the windowsill, peering out at the moon, a waning moon)

Sitting there, a feeling of Anxiousness eating him alive- Evander couldn't bear the fact that he had been taken far from his home. He turned his head to the candle beside his bed, a teardrop slowly running down his cheek. He got out of bed and walked to the door, opening it and peeking out into the hall, no guards in sight.

Evander continued down the hallway, walking to Alexander's room. He crept close to the door, his ear pressed along the wooden door, Listening in. A piece, something Alexander had been working on, can be heard through the door- this prompts him to open it to find Alex sitting at his piano.

Startled, he paused, looking up at the boy.

"What are you doing awake at this time?" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same." He struts into the room, standing beside the piano.

"I'm working on a very important piece." Alex looks back down at the keys, readying himself to play, "and I would like to not be disturbed."

"C'monnnn, Live a little. I'm trying to explore this castle and it just wouldn't be fun without a friend."

Alex tilts his head, processing what he had just said.

"Did you just say, Friend?" Confused.

"Yeah, you saved me from a cell and somehow got me a room up here- of course you are my friend. Now throw on your slippers and come with me, a new adventure awaits!" He shouts, tapping Alex on the shoulder and silently sprinting out of the room.

The musician shakes his head, hiding a smile. He comes to his feet and softly closes his music folder. Sliding his Royal Blue slippers on, he walks to the door; Evander jumps out and spooks him.

"JEEZ!" He shouts, holding his hands up defensively.

"SHHHHH!" Evander holds his finger to his mouth, "We don't want the guards to hear us."

The two boys then continue down the hall, looking at the row of framed portraits nailed to the walls; Amadeus, his father (King Lionell), Prince Elspeth. Evander stopped in front of a portrait of Amadeus standing tall and mighty, A body full of muscle and a head full of luscious brown hair.

"Woah, woah, woah- When did the King look like this?" He asked, chuckling under his breath.

"Way before I was born. I've heard stories of his old Cavalry he led, The Golden Crusaders; 8 Knights in shiny spiked golden armor, galloping through the hills on their Royal steed."

Evander comes closer, observing the king's Royal weapon; a leather-bound handle, diamond encrusted, with a 5-foot steel blade- engraved by his father, King Lionel, "Life, Death, Rebirth."

"What was the purpose of this group?" He asked the musician, curiously.

"I believe they were a bounty group, I'm not really certain though; It was a long time ago."

A sudden creak catches both of the boy's attention, a guard turning the corner. In a quick escape, the two hid behind two knight statues- unseen by the guard. Alex and Evander giggle, Evander shushing him. The guard marches by, holding an iron longsword, a letter in his other hand.

They observe the guard walking to a door; a steel door with snakes engraved into it- the one Evander had seen earlier. His eyes widened, turning to Alexander.

"That's the door I saw earlier when Charles was walking me to the training room; he just pushed me and told me to keep walking."

The guard opens a tiny pocket on his jacket, pulling out a 2-inch iron key- gemstones embedded along the bow (The top of the key). The key is placed inside the oddly shaped keyhole, turning it, the gemstone eyes of the snakes glow bright; they slither down the door- forming a handle.