17

October 1st 2017 / 3 weeks and 2 days later Sunday

Tzuyus POV

My Office

I was on a phone call to my parents to know the truth as I felt myself getting weaker.

mother: "Oh my baby".

"Is it true mother? Am I dying?": Me

Father: "Its true... you have an incurable disease...".

I looked at Taehyung.

Mother: "Were sorry darling. Sorry for everything but Taehyung is willing to do anything for you. He loves you despite your illness. Please darling let him in".

"Im dying... when will I die...?" :Me

Father: "You wont make it past 18 is what we were told".

I ended the call crying.

"Im dying Taehyung", I said hugging him.

"I know... It's why I've been so worried about you", he said.

"Meaning thats why I can see... i can see Mina... despite her being dead. Im near death".

"Can the ghost of her come here?".

"I dont know... maybe? She was bound to the house", I said.

"Normally a ghost who has attachment will follow the person around".

"I can attempt tomorrow. We've only been able to be around the woods".

"Try so you can be hospitalised here when your really weak. Somewhere safe for you", he said.

"And if you can see her, feel her, then did you tow build a relationship?", he asked.

"I love her and she loves me".

"I see".

Minas POV

Living Room

"AHHH!".

I turned around feeling a knife in me.

"Why? Why are you screaming in pain?".

"Hanmin how many times do I have to tell you I won't die from that. Im already dead", I said flicking his forehead.

"Argh I don't want to be stuck with you for the rest of my life".

"I don't want that either".

I saw the front door open.

"Mina? I know I can't see you but I thought to give you an update on Tzuyu".

"Honey this is stupid", jihyo said.

"No, It's not. Tzuyu is not insane for seeing ghosts I believe her", Sana said to jihyo.

"Okay".

"Mina if you are here can you knock over something?", she asked.

I knocked the cup off the table.

"Oh Jesus that scared me...".

"See Jihyo Minas here and probably Hanmin is here too", Sana said.

"How sad poor Mina being stuck with him after death".

"This bitches".

"Aish shh I want to know about tzuyu", I said hitting him in the stomach.

"Um well, Tzuyus not well. It's why she can see you. I let her elaborate on that when Taehyung I mean the princes will allow her to come back here. But I do know that she and the prince are gonna have a baby. Well through science of course. And I'll carry their baby. I also heard that when your body is found you'll be in the castle with her. At first, me and jihyo don't know why they had to speak to the Japanese king. But you're the Japanese king's illegitimate child Sharon".

"Hanmin really had something for pulling princess I guess".

"Really, you too", he said looking at me.

"But don't worry Mina we will look at tzuyu. That prince really cares about her. Goodbye".

The two left.

"You have got to be kidding me you're a fucking princess too".

"No, just my father is the king".

"You have royal blood", he said.

"Yes and I was supposed to marry Prince Taehyung. Yeah, the very prince who is now marrying tzuyu. What a small world we live in. I could've met her if I was alive and accepted his marriage proposal that would benefit me and save my life", I said sitting on the sofa.

He rolled his eyes walking off.

"DONT COME IN MY BEDROOM!".

"LIKE I WANT TO".