6

June 29th 2017 / Thursday

Tzuyus POV 

The Bedroom

I woke up and saw my school books moving. I got up trying not to freak. I looked at hanmin. Don't wake him up. I got out the bed seeing the door open. I followed behind as objects slightly moved as if it was leading me to the living room.

Living Room

 I saw the portrait of Hanmin so called sister move. Well, it's actually a girl he dated.

"Is this you? Ghosts?", I question.

"Can you hear me?".

It wasn't just my mind. It's really I can hear a voice.

"I heard you".

"Really? You can hear me?".

"Yes female elegant voice..", I said.

"Miracle communication with you will be easier", she said.

"Huh?".

"Wait... can he hear me... that won't be good if he can...".

"No he can't hear me I tried to strangle him and he went through me", she said as if she was talking to herself.

"Um ghost I can hear you still", I said.

"Oh right um Hanmin is a---".

"A what?".

"You can't hear me say that. Thats annoying. Um knife", she said.

"Knife? You want a knife?", I asked.

"Noo hanmin and knife".

I turned around and I saw Hanmin in the kitchen holding a knife. I walked over to him.

Kitchen

"Morning".

"You were talking to yourself again. Do you have medicine? Should I go buy some?".

"No No I don't need medicine", I said.

"You sure?".

"Yes".

"Well do you want breakfast?", he asked.

"Yes".

~ A few minutes later ~

Dining Room

As I watched Hanmin move about the kitchen, a sense of unease crept over me. Was it possible that he was somehow connected to the strange occurrences in the home? I mean she did say hanmin. Why was she communicating with me?