3

June 23rd 2017 / 3 days later Friday

Mina's POV

House / Living Room

"Ahh I feel so useless! I can't even leave the house! Hanmin you're so dead! I'll bring the truth to light".

Hanmin is probably with her right now. Oh, I hate that Im dead. I can't save her. I can't do anything. I lay down on the sofa. 

Maybe she's smart though. Yeah. She might figure him out quicker than all his previous exes and me. Hes had many after me. And killed them. And every time I tried to help them it failed.

~ In Taiwan ~

Tzuyus POV

Streets

"Tzuyu-ah?".

I turned around seeing Hanmin.

"You made it", I said smiling.

"Yeah hello. Let's get out of this place it stinks", he said.

"How do you plan we get out of the country?".

"I have my ways. Don't worry darling". 

As Hanmin and I navigated the dimly lit streets, I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that lingered within me. The weight of our decision to leave the country wasn't it right choice. But then I get to be with him. Away from this life.

"Wait let's take my horse".

"Your what now?".

"I want my horse too", I said.

"Tzuyu---".

"Plese hanmin he's my bestfrined".

"Okay okay well bring the horse too", He said.

~ Time Skip ~

Ship Dockyard

"Tzuyu get your horse on the boat now".

"How do you expect me to do that?".

"You wanted the horse", he said.

"Come on buddy I know baots are scary. They rock side to side and are not suitable for you but we'll be on land soon", I said while cupping his cute horse face.

"Did not know you talk to animals with such a baby voice".

"Hey everyone do this".

"I don't".

"Well you're going to because he's now your pet too", I said smiling and pecked his cheek before helping buddy to the room.

~ A few minutes later ~

Boat

"Okay, your horse won't be annoying right?".

"Of course not he's a good boy", I said.

"What's with the white fancy dress then my darling?".

"I ran away from my force wedding. You've saved me hanmin", I said and sat beside him.

"I'll always keep you safe from your horrendous family".