11- The Seven Colours of the Rainbow

•🌈 •

♥️
Love...
The deep, red rose connecting two erratic beating hearts.

Anger...
The hot, red blood rushing to your face, flushed, a heart set on fire.

Danger...
The plastic, red alarm buzzing painfully loud in your brain and ears.

Bloodshed...
The spilling of thick, red blood into a river of red.

🧡
Tangerines...
The taste of citric, so sour yet so sweet.

The sunset...
The sky painted with beauty, with the sun bowing its head down in deep slumber.

The leaves of autumn...
Fluttering down like dainty, little butterflies, filling the concrete ground like the stars fills the sky at the deadest of nights.

💛
The sun...
Smiling down brightly as it shines a tsunami of light at everything it touches.

Sunflowers...
Standing firmly tall, reaching out for the sun.

Honey...
The natural, sweet sugars of nature, crafted by the hard work of bees.

💚
Grass...
Lush and prickly, waves with the wind and as thin as needles.

Hope...
What keeps us going, what keeps us sane.

Nature...
The thought of nature always brings with it hues of green.

💙
The sea...
Translucent and unpredictable shimmering blues, so calming and soothing yet so vicious and murderous.

The daylight sky...
Painted above our heads, flossed with wisped white clouds.

Sadness...
Salty tears and a heart broken beyond repair, oh so how we all think in the heat of the moment.

Tranquility...
Peace and harmony like a calm sea and a drizzling rain, what is desired but really is never achieved.

🔷
The night sky...
A blanket of darkness, dotted with countless twinkling stars, flickering like a faulty light bulb and a glowing moon hanging in the middle, sticking out like a sore thumb.

The galaxies...
A family of stars, young and old, wrapped around eachother, a piece of art itself.

💜
Lavenders...
Scented and perfumed they are, shooting out from the ground, showcasing the world its beauty.

I purple you...
Only Army's will understand.

Royalty...
Expensive was the colour of purple, a sign of royalty it was back in the day.

•🌈 •

- I.S

To be honest, even I couldn't tell what I was saying at some point.