Chapter 3:- Summer Vacations come to an end

Chapter 3:

The first day back at school filled Ethan with both excitement and worry. When he saw Lily laughing with his friends, he felt dizzy for a moment, but his teacher helped him steady himself.

Even though the day seemed happy, Ethan felt nervous inside. He liked Lily but was scared of telling her and ruining their friendship. So, he stayed away from her, afraid of saying something wrong.

During recess, Ethan sang a song with his guitar, expressing his feelings without knowing Lily was listening. She wondered if the song was about her and if Ethan felt the same way she did.

Ethan spoke a poem at the last of his song, which really made Lily confused about Ethan's feelings:-

Her laugh, a melody that calms my storm, In her eyes, a world, kind and warm. Yet here I stand, silent in my plight, Dreaming of her in the quiet of night.

A friend, a muse, in her light I bask, Is it too much, too soon, I dare not ask. With every chord, I hope she understands, This heart of mine, and where it stands.

In the songs I sing, my truth I weave, A silent confession, my sleeve. To the girl with a smile that lights the day, My heart speaks in notes I play.

Later, during an English activity, Ethan got really anxious. He didn't want to remove his mask while speaking, but he had to. He felt weak and shaky, and eventually collapsed.

When he woke up, he had a high fever. Even though everyone wanted him to remove his mask to breathe better, Ethan refused. Lily was worried but stayed by his side, trying to help.

At the end of the day, Ethan's friends and Lily made sure he got home safely. Ethan didn't want to worry anyone, so he tried to go alone, but Lily insisted on helping him.

As they said goodbye, Ethan realized how much Lily cared for him, and his feelings for her grew even stronger. He knew he had someone special in his life, and he didn't want to lose her.

While Ethan's friends and Lily were going towards their home, Ethan was booking a cab for himself. Lily and Ethan's friends were talking about the day. Suddenly, they hear several vehicle crashing sound. They were walking on foot path but the crash brought a small earthquake near the school building.

Lily said
what was it..?
what just happened here?
where is ethan? he was booking a cab, right?
is he okay, there....?