Introduction

Hello everyone! this is my first time writing a book so please consider me and  my mistakes if any. I will try my best to make it interesting also please let me know if you guys have any kind of idea or suggestions for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Main characters~

Alan: A 33 year old man. He is the owner of the X-Hunter company. He is a very jolly and a lively person. He is always there for others in their ups and downs. Even if he is a mature and an experienced person he has zero knowledge when it comes to love.

Jeff: A 24 year old man. He was a rather quiet and introverted person. He recently left his previous job and is searching for a new job. He liked his personal space a little too much. He is generally a confident person but when it comes to love he is very insecure due to his past traumas.

Side characters~

Charlie: He is Jeff's younger brother also Babe's secret boyfriend. He is a racer under the X-Hunter company.

Babe: He is the main racer of X-Hunter company also Charlie's boyfriend.

Way: He is the manager of the X-Hunter company and Alan's bestfriend.

North: He is the junior racer of the X-Hunter company. He always brings laughter and joy.

Sonic: He is the another junior racer of the X-Hunter company. He and North are a funny duo.

(other characters will be added later to the story also i made a little changes in the characters )

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoys the story and if you do please like and comment it will encourage me thank you.