Interview

The next day Jeff informed Charlie about his decision and now they were in the X-Hunter company for Jeff's interview.

At first Jeff was a little nervous about his interview. He saw two tall men from far were coming in their direction. As they came forward Jeff realised one of them was the man from yesterday.

Both of them were shocked as they didn't expected to meet again.

??: Oh you, what are you doing here?

Charlie: Phi do you already know Phi Alan?

*Jeff in his mind*: So his name is Alan it suits his handsome face.

Alan: Yes we met yesterday.(smiles at Jeff)

Jeff felt embarrassed remembering that situation.

Charlie: So you guys already know eachother that's good, Phi he is my brother I was talking about.

Alan: Ok so you are here for the interview?

Jeff nodded

Alan: Ok come let's test your ability.

Alan took Jeff to a soundproof room where there was a racing car in the centre. Alan asked Jeff to tune the car.
Jeff took out his laptop from his bag and kept it on the car and starts doing his magic. Once he was done he asked Alan to check.

On checking the speed Alan was really impressed with Jeff's work. He turned to Jeff and showed his dimple smile to him.
For some reason Jeff's heart skipped a beat there.

Alan: "Well, kid you are really good."

Jeff: "I am not a kid, my name is Jeff."

Jeff sounded a little rude but Alan didn't mind it

Alan: "But I will call you that, you are too cute to be an adult."

Jeff was stunned to speak. Being called cute was what he didn't like but coming it from Alan unknowingly made him feel butterflies in his stomach.

Alan: "Ok so you have passed in your interview, welcome to our company kid you can start working from tomorrow."

Outside the room,

??: "Teerak can you stop being anxious it's irritating now.''

Charlie: "Babe can you shutup for a second I am really tensed here what if Phi doesn't pass the interview am sure it will low his self-esteem. Uhh why did at first place I offered him the job."

Babe came closer to Charlie and hold his hands.

Babe: "Charlie relax it will be ok, trust in your brother's ability."

Babe's reassurance made Charlie relax a bit. They were lost in eachother's eyes when they heard some footsteps from far, on realising Charlie harshly pushed his hands away and maintained a safe distance from Babe. Even though Babe was a bit hurt but he tried to understand the situation and let it go.

As Alan and Jeff came to them Alan stated that Jeff passed his interview and will start working from tomorrow.
On hearing that Charlie became very happy and hugged his brother tightly. Babe smiled a little at seeing his happy boyfriend.

Alan: " Jeff now you can go home let's meet tomorrow again."

Jeff nodded and Alan left from there.

Babe: " Congratulations brother-in-law now we will be working together under the same roof." (Yes Jeff already knows about Charlie and Babe, and support them.)

Charlie hit him a little so that he can shut up.

Charlie: "Babe someone will listen can you stop joking around."

Jeff: "Why do you guys have to hide your relationship?"

Babe: "Because Alan has set up this stupid no dating rule in the company so that we don't get distracted and can fully focus on our work."

Jeff: " Huh this doesn't make any sense."

Charlie:  "I know but anyways he is our boss and we have to follow him, btw Phi will you go by yourself or should I drop you."

Jeff: "It's ok nong you stay here and focus on your work i will go by myself."

After bidding them Jeff went back to his home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note~~

Thank you for the love in the previous chapter I hope you all will like this one too. Vote and comment will be appreciated. Feel free to suggest any ideas or to point out things i should work more on.

>_<