Drunk

In the ride to Alan's home,

Jeff: U-Uh it's so hot here please turn o-on the ac...

Alan: Nu it's already on, please be patient we will reach soon na.

Jeff was mumbling something unconsciously.

Alan: Oh nu why did you drank so much when you knew you wouldn't be able to handle so much.

Alan internally cursed himself for not stopping him.

Jeff: L-Lung

Alan: Yes nu?

Jeff: W-Why didn't you d-drank e-even a bit?

Alan chuckled softly

Alan: who would have handled a little drunkard like you if even I was drunk ?

Jeff(pout cutely): i-i am not a d-drunkard.

Alan: Nu don't pout that cutely or else

Jeff: Or e-else what l-lung?

Alan stared at Jeff intensely for a minute.

Alan: Forget it nu you are not even in your sense, anyways we have reached let's go.

Jeff: L-Lung can you c-carry me please I-I can't walk.

Alan: H-Huh what?

Jeff blushed before saying.

Jeff: G-Give me a p-piggy b-back na na?

Alan sighed in defeat since there was no point of arguing with someone who is not in his sense.Alan then got down from the car and opened the passenger door and carried Jeff smoothly on his back.
Jeff's cute giggles filled Alan's heart.

Alan: Nu now get down we are inside the house now.

Jeff: U-Uh no.

Alan(sternly): C'mon Jeff you need to eat something first before going to bed.

Jeff: Feed me na na

Alan sighed

Alan: I never knew you were this stubborn nu. Huh atleast you are talking to me now, normally you don't even look at me.

Jeff: U-Uh it's not like that.

Alan: So you look at me?

Jeff: Lung!!

Alan: Ok Ok sorry just wait here for few minutes I will cook something quickly for you.

With that Alan went to cook something for his little nu. After sometime he was done with cooking and came to his living room to witness his Jeff cutely snoring.

Alan: Can't believe this cold cat looks so cute while sleeping.
C'mon nu wake up I brought you food you can't sleep without eating anything nu c'mon na.

Jeff growled annoyingly, he opened his eyes and saw his lung with a bowl of soup in his hands.

Jeff: Wow lung this looks so delicious now feed me.

Alan: Haha I can never imagine sober you acting like this, ok come here open your mouth now.

After feeding him he carried him to his room and tucked him in his bed.

Alan: Huh tomorrow you will be back to your cold self again but honestly this cute side of yours should be hidden or anyone and everyone will fall for you.(with that he went to his room since he himself needed some rest now)

The next morning, Jeff woke up to the immense headache. At first he couldn't remember where was he, what was he doing there or what happened yesterday, that's when Alan entered his room.

Alan: Oh nu you woke up, did you sleep good?

Jeff: U--Um w-wait where am I ? Uhh this headache is getting worse

Alan: Don't worry nu you are at my house. Anyways get freshen up I will prepare something to eat for you.

After Jeff got freshened up he came downstairs where he found Alan arranging the dining table.

Alan: oh nu you are done come sit lets have breakfast.

Jeff: Um lung can I ask you something?

Alan: Yes nu ofcourse.

Jeff: Umm what exactly happened yesterday? Ah I mean I didn't do something embarrassing right like um-

Alan: Haha nu you are so cute, no nothing happened you just became a little too stubborn.

Jeff(embarrassed): Uh-huh o-hh

Alan(raised his eyebrows ): Or did you wanted something to happen ?

Jeff: H-Huhh ofcourse not uhm anyways thank you for handling me yesterday lung and sorry for troubling you sm.

Alan: Ai nu don't be so formal with me na and I didn't had any trouble with you yesterday ok rather you were cute.

Jeff unknowingly blushed at Alan's statement.
After they finished their breakfast Alan insisted to drop Jeff at his home since it was a holiday and he had no work to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note~

Hello everyone , am not very sure about this chapter also this part took me a little longer to complete since I am not very confident about this one but anyways if you have come this far thank you for reading so much. Vote and comment will be appreciated. Feel free to suggest any ideas or to point out things i should work more on.

>_<