Trust

It's already been a month since Jeff started working in the X-Hunter company. Currently everyone is busy in the garage as the competition is near.

In Alan's office,

Alan: Way I told you to complete this yesterday

Way: It's ok just a little bit is left anyways the deadline is till afternoon.

Alan: Anything it is I don't want to create a bad impression about our company infront of them, so do it as fast as possible.

Way: I understand Alan but can you take rest for awhile and not pressurise yourself more,it will all be ok.

Alan: Way I understand your concern but this deal is very important for us so until and unless we succeed in it I can't take rest.

Way sighed, he knew his bestfriend is very stubborn and won't listen to any of his advice and continued to complete his work.

Later at the evening in the garage Alan was checking some cars when Jeff came to him.

Jeff: Lung what are you doing here?

Alan: Nothing just tuning some cars.

Jeff: Lung if you are bothered about something just talk it out rather than keeping it to yourself.

Alan: Is it that visible that something is bothering me?

Jeff: I mean suddenly you are interrupting in my work so there must be some reason behind it.

Alan: hmm....I think am not doing enough for this company. Like even after doing everything possible I still feel am not doing enough there is something missing in my work.

Jeff: And why do you think like that, ik I haven't been here for long but even in this short time I have seen how the others respect and trust you. They believe you alot lung, you are their idol. You shouldn't doubt yourself lung you are doing enough for this company.

Alan: And you nu do you trust me?

Jeff's eyes pooped out to the sudden question.

Jeff: uh...yes I do, I do think you are giving your best for them.

Alan smiled and ruffled Jeff's hair softly.

Alan: You said you don't like talking much but you are so good with words huh.

At that moment Babe arrived there,

Babe: Oi lung why are you still here won't you go to the club?

Alan: Oh I totally forgot about the plan. Nu why don't you also join us?

Jeff: Uh but suddenly club is there any celebration today?

Babe: Oh no just for the refreshment purpose since everyone is busy nowadays and barely got time to relax.

Alan: Yes nu and you have to join us please na nu please.

Jeff was still unsure about what to do, when Babe spoke.

Babe: Yes Jeff let's go na everyone will be there and after the party I will drop you and Charlie myself so don't even worry about that.

Jeff understood what Babe wanted to mean, he knew if he said no then Charlie will also not go so he eventually agreed.

But Alan who was unaware of the actual reason why Jeff agreed to Babe felt bad as he thought Jeff agreed at once when Babe asked him to join but not to him. He felt like Jeff doesn't consider him as close as Babe.

With that all of them left for the club. Way, North and Sonic in Alan's car and Jeff and Charlie in Babe's car.

In the club,

North: Ok so everyone let's get drunk and pass out today!!!

Everyone just laughed seeing the younger's excitement.

After the 5th round mostly all of them were drunk except Alan, Babe and Way.

Alan: Ok now let's go it's already very late.

Babe: Lung can you take Jeff with you. I still don't want to go this early.

Lung at once agreed to the offer.
After dropping Way, North and Sonic he dropped Jeff at the last. Jeff was very much wasted he couldn't even open his eyes properly.

Alan: Nu we have reached your house. Where is your key give me let me open it for you.

Jeff: U--Um idk.

Alan: Huh what do you mean nu, then who has it?

Jeff: C-Charlie h-he has it teerak.

Alan: W--What? you are not in your sense nu I can't leave you here alone, I don't even know when Babe and Charlie will come.

After thinking for a minute Alan decided to take Jeff with him in his house it will be the only best decision for him rn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note~

If you have come this far thank you for reading so much. Vote and comment will be appreciated. Feel free to suggest any ideas or to point out things i should work more on.

>_<