More info about: Terror-droids

Terror-droids are androids made for hit and run ambush style attacks on convoys, bases, etc, and are usually found in large groups and consider each other siblings, more info below.

Terror-droids are usually more on the energetic and rowdy side and are pretty sadistic in combat. They usually come in variants, like slasher, juggernaut, gasser, etc, and usually hang out in groups of 2 or 4 or more and rarely leave each other's side and it's extremely rare to find a lone terror-droid. they usually consider one another in their group siblings not really caring if they were made separately or together or once part of another group.

Terror-droids are usually equipped with internal systems that make them invisible to radar and heat signature. The majority of them also have tails with claws, lasers, guns, or blades and the hackers are usually given hacks that allow them to cripple targets or jam guns. They're a lot faster and stronger than they look being able to tackle a car off of a road.

Terror-droids are usually equipped with a variety of blades, claws, laser cutters, micro missiles, and other dangerous weapons depending on their variation. They have an experimental nanite reactive armor that hardens on impact which allows them to handle most small missiles and heavy caliber rounds while still being lightweight. 

Their weaknesses are usually when their weapons get jammed up or overheat which forces them to stop fighting for a period of time or switch to their claws, other variations have their weaknesses based on what type of android their based off of.

Terror-droids usually tease each other and wrestle with their siblings and have been known to form grudges on other groups of terror-droids though they are resolved quickly.