Shall We Go To The Tailor?

Alastor found himself wandering the hotel halls, pondering his thoughts about Charlie's idea. The princess of hell thought it would be a good idea to throw a party in celebration of extermination day being cancelled. Alastor's eye twitched at the thought, parties were nothing but a pointless way to put out a senseless idea of a victory. He really didn't care that extermination day was cancelled, it never held as a problem for him. The exorcist's never laid a blade on him. Well- until Adam two days ago...however, there was no need to worry; what would something as a minor battle wound do to him? Adam was gladly dead, and he didn't have to see the first man's wretched face in battle ever again. Alastor was sure that Vox was unhappy that he survived the battle. He was sure that the V's were probably watching the whole thing.

Alastor's ear twitched at the sound of whines coming from the door that he had just passed. It was Lucifer's room, which was at the complete opposite side of the hotel than his radio tower. It was Alastor's own idea for the placement, he was getting quite annoyed with that puny king. Alastor pressed his fluffy ear against the door. He could make out soft whimpers sounding from inside the room. Was Lucifer crying? The radio demon shook his head, why did he care if the king of hell was crying? He didn't. He shrugged, continuing his way down the hallway for his radio tower. However, something stopped him from walking much farther from the kings door. He didn't know why, but he had the urge to keep listening. For some reason, he wanted to know what Lucifer was crying about. It wasn't as if he would care to help his majesty, but he wanted to find something else to say to get on the shorter ones nerves.

Alastor backed up towards the door once again, pressing his head against the white door.

"Am I really doing anything right as a father for Charlie?"

Alastor listened to the quiet mumbles of the king, his red ears perked up with interest as he continued to listen.

"A father doesn't just not call his daughter when he just doesn't feel like it...what the hell was wrong with me? I can't believe I waited so long, just to be back in Charlie's life...she shouldn't have to have been the one to call- I should've done that long before..."

Alastor rolled his eyes as he listened to the king arguing with himself, and the oh so sad display of self loathing. It was just a mock fest waiting to happen; well, once Alastor figured out how to use what he hears against Lucifer in some way. Why~ this was pure entertainment listening to the king of hell act so vulnerable when he was sad. Alastor chuckled softly...not wanting to be caught, he turned into his shadow appearing in the lobby. He noticed Charlie running towards him, a happy sparkle in her eyes.

"Alastor! Me and Vaggie came up with a plan for the party!"

"Well~ tell me Charlie dear, what have you come up with?" Alastor tilted his head to the side. He really didn't care what Charlie has to say, it was all just an act. He only stayed here for the entertainment, and because he didn't want to lose his reputation by hurting the princess of Hell's feelings.

"Well, my dad said it was ok to throw the party in his palace! So Vaggie and me decided what the activities will be there!"

Husk walked up to the conversation, a bottle of cheap booze in his right hand. "I swear to god, if you planned some trust activities to do at the party- I'm going to kill myself." He grumbled.

Charlie laughed awkwardly, holding her hands together. "Now Husk~ let's not talk about killing ourselves. I'm sure there will be a better way to handle your frustration."

Husk's brows furrowed. "By the way you said that, it's making me think that there is going to be trust activities."

Vaggie cursed under her breath, crossing her arms. "If you don't want to go, than don't go you ungrateful bitch."

Alastor listened, amused at what drama came from this group of demons. It pleased him to see such awful arguments taking place for the most pointless reasons. "Well, I must be off to my radio tower! Just wanted to check in on any updates for the party dear, I shall be off now."

_

Once in his radio tower, Alastor made his way down the small set of spiral stairs to his room. He began to rummage through a stack of papers that held the scripts that he created for past broadcast's. He didn't need to do his daily broadcast at the current moment, but he wanted to plan out something interesting for today. Maybe something about the extermination being cancelled? He though, his ear flicking thoughtfully. He flinched as a sudden knock creaked at the door. He made his way up the stairs to his tower, where the door to the hallway was. He opened it, expecting someone like Charlie or Husk to be on the other side, but no, it was Lucifer. "My lord~" he says mockingly, "what brings you over to my side of the hotel?"

Lucifer scoffs irritatedly, looking away from the radio demon. "Charlie told me to ask you if you had anything to wear to the party. Do you?"

Alastor smirked, looking down at the king thoughtfully. "Why~ what would you do if I said I didn't have anything to wear that was nice enough for such a formal event?" He leaned forward to Lucifer's level, staring teasingly into the others eyes.

Lucifer growls, pushing Alastor's head away from his. "I don't want to, but it's not like I have a choice..." The fallen angel sighed, clenching his teeth together. "I have a butler named Esther, he's also a tailor. I'm sure he can create a well fitting suit in a day." Lucifer mumbles hesitantly, not regaining eye contact with the other demon.

Alastor nods, raising a brow. "Shall we go then? I want to see what this Esther is capable of."