'Just be careful.. Please? For me?'

×Y/n's POV×

"Y/n, don't do it!" Viktor said, he was looking at me while he was turning a whole different color.

"Viktor! Please! Just trust me!" I said as I tried to deactivate the machine that was hurting everyone. I finally managed but I saw a portal in front of me, seeing.. Everyone?

"Alright.. Just be careful.. Please? For me?" Viktor asked, taking deep breaths on the floor, staring at me while I stood in front of the portal.

"I will, please be safe and I love you.." I said before struggling to step into the portal, seeing everyone staring at something and putting their attention to me, after some time, I fell through the portal, landing on five.

"Fuck! Who's fat ass is on me?!" Five yelled, trying to get up as I lay on top of him, struggling to stand up and stay up.

"Holy shit.. It worked? It fucking worked!" I said, jumping up and down and almost falling over

"Y/n? What happened to you?" Diego asked me, everyone was looking me up and down, wondering why I looked like that.

"What do you mean? I've always looked like this!" I said before looking down to see that I have shrunken, seeing the clothes I was wearing before were huge on me. I screamed from seeing my appearance.

"Do you really have to scream that loudly? I have a god damn headache.." Klaus said, covering his ears with the palm of his hands, I saw that he had tattoos on his hands. I went up to him and looked at his hands, looking at them with wide eyes.

"Last time I saw you, you didn't have these.." I said worriedly, looking around to look at everyone, seeing everyone's appearance was different than before.

"A-And Allison! You had black hair! Not blonde!" I stuttered, I was bad at speaking in front of a big crowd, even though they were my siblings.

"Diego! Your hair is different! Everyone is different now! This isn't good!" I said in a panicky tone, rushing inside to read every single book in dad's library. Everyone was in the kitchen, watching five make his sandwich, they could hear me from a whole mile away.

"Y/n! Shut the fuck up!" Five yelled at me.

"Grow the hell up!" I yelled back, clearly making fun of his height even though he's still two inches taller than me.

                                           ×

(Time skip to when five was looking for coffee in the kitchen.)

I walked inside the kitchen, laying on the floor with failure written all over me, klaus looked at me and slightly kicked my body to check if I was still alive.

"Klaus, I will kill you without hesitation." My voice was muffled.

"Sorry, babe." Klaus said in a joking manner, laughing his ass off as five slammed cabinet doors, still looking for coffee.

"Jesus man! Do you not know? Dad hates coffee!" I yelled at him, sitting up slightly and slouching.

"Well, he hated children and he had multiple of us!" Klaus laughed as he wrapped his legs around my head, I let him and I kept staring at Five with a disgusted expression on my face.

"Come on." Five said before grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

"Wait! Where are you two going?" Allison asked Five, pulling my arm to make me stay still.

"To get a cup of coffee." Five said, still pulling onto me.

"I don't even drink coffee!" I said, locking my knees so I don't move.