Happy Easter, dickheads.

Authors note!: okay so before we start, this is not gonna be a part of the actual story! This is just for fun and for Easter, this also is gonna be a whole flashback soo. Happy Easter even tho I don't celebrate it:) (I'm Jewish and a lot of my Catholic friends tell me about it :D)

The time: Easter day, 2001

"Five! Come on! Get up! It's Easter!" I said, shaking him while he was in bed.

"Y/n.. Go away.. I probably didn't even get anything.." Five voice was muffled because of his pillow.

"So?! I'll give you some of my things! And besides, you get to spend time with everyone!" I said happily, still shaking him.

"I don't wanna spend time with anyone, especially dad." Five and dad had got into a horrible fight yesterday, and it wasn't pretty.

"Fine.." I said in a disappointed tone, I stopped shaking him and I started walking to his door to leave until I heard a groan from his bed.

"Fine, fine, fine! I'll come with you!" Five said in an annoyed tone, blinking next to me and grabbing my hand.

"Oh, thank you!" I said happily, hugging him tightly, after letting go, I kissed him on the cheek without even realizing it and I ran to the kitchen, seeing everyone there.

"Number Eight, tell me now, why were you running?" 'Dad' says, my smile slowly faded away, shit, I forgot that we weren't suppose to run in the house unless we were going on a mission.

"Sorry, father. I-I.. M-My needle was rolling away from me.." I studdered, Holy fucking shit, I lied, I had to lie! I was a great liar.

"Number Eight, tell me now, why are you lying to your own father?!" Dad yelled, I manged to keep a straight face, but deep down, I just wanted to scream back at him.

"I'm not lying, father." I said, still keeping a straight face.

"Number Eight! You are grounded for lying to me for the second time and talking back to me!" Dad said, I showed a bit of anger on my face before walking away from everyone and walking to my room, I got into my room and I closed my door, hearing Pogo lock the door from the outside, I was laying on the floor and tracing the lines on my blanket, all of a sudden, I heard five come into my room.

"Grounded? How did you even get grounded on Easter?" Five asked, chuckling softly, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh my God, shut the fuck up!" I said out of anger. "Oh.. F-Five.. I-I didn't mean to s-say that.." I studdered.

"Yeah, I know, you were pissed at dad, don't worry." Five said, looking down at me at the end of my feet, I waved at him before he layed down next to me.

"You know, your very pretty.." Five said under his breath, making sure nobody heard it but I sure as hell heard it.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I-I said that you always look like shit!" Five said, looking the other way that you were looking.

"It's okay, I think your p-pretty too.. Can I s-say that?" I asked, slightly blushing.

"I don't know." Five  answer, the two layed on the floor, next to each other.

"Do you ever just wanna kiss someone that you really like..?" I asked, blushing but hiding my face from five so he didn't see it.

"Yeah, but then I get to scared because she literally the most prettiest girl in the world." Five said, my blush had faded away.

"So why not do it?" I asked.

"She doesn't like me back, I know it." He said, slightly frowning.

"Do you like Vanya?" I asked, wondering if who he likes.

"Nah."

"Allison?"

"Still no, and besides, she has Luther!"

"There's nobody left!" I said, still not getting the hint.

"Oh my God, how stupid are you.. It's you! I like you! You're pretty, funny, and cool to be around!" Five said, sitting up and leaning against my bed. I also leaned against my bed, sitting next to him while blushing deeply.

"M-Me?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Oh my God, so you need me to prove it to you?!" Five asked loudly, I covered his mouth so dad didn't know he was in there, I nodded my head in agreement, I took my hand off his mouth before he kissed me, I was shocked but I kissed him back, it felt.. Amazing.. Holy shit! I shouldn't be doing this! But.. I can't stop. I broke the kiss after some time, I wiped his spit off of my bottom lip.

"Woah.." i said, my whole face was red at this point.

"Your lips are soft." He said, slightly smirking at my reaction.

"I-I never thought you would actually do that." I admitted, surprisingly he was a pretty good kisser, how was that even possible? Was he practicing?

"You said you wanted me to prove it to you." Shit, he was right, I did want him to prove it to me.

"I didn't think all of that was gonna happen!" I said, slightly raising my voice but then lowering it.

"Lower your voice, idiot." He said so the two didn't get caught.

"Dad is gonna found out one way or another." I said, slightly chuckling and smiling, five didn't say anything, he looked like he was.. admiring me? No! That's stupid, he doesn't even admire dad! "Five? You okay?" I asked, actually wondering if he was okay or not.

"Oh shit, yeah, I'm fine." Five lied, he turned his face to hide his blush on his face. Why was he lying to me? He never lies to me, what did I do wrong? Fuck, I'm overthinking again.

"Why are you lying to me?" I asked, slight frowning at his reaction.

"I'm not lying! I just really like your smile, okay?!" He yelled, after a couple of seconds, the two saw their father at my door, we got caught.

Y/n was grounded for a month and five was grounded for a week.

Authors note!: I am so sorry that this came out a day late! I hope y'all had a great Easter :3

Meme of the day: