'Please don't make me do this..'

♪Flash Back!♪

We were on our way back to the academy until Ben started complaining about how much he was in pain, I searched his whole body just to find out his stomach was bleeding.

×

I was bringing Ben to Grace, I let him lean onto me.

"Mom! I need your help!" I yelled, my voice slightly cracking.

"What's the matter, Y/n?" She asked, smiling warmly and standing in front of me and Ben.

"I-It's.. I-Its.." I struggled to find the words, tears falling down my face.

"Y/n, sweetheart, think about the words you want to tell me." She said, still smiling at me as ran down my face.

"It's Ben! He's bleeding a lot on his stomach!" I said, finally getting the words out.

"Oh my!" Grace said, lifting up Ben's uniform too to see how bad the bleeding was. "Y/n, I need your help, this is something I can't do by myself." She said in a calm and soft tone.

"D-Do I have to? Please don't make me do this.." I said, wiping my tears away with my free hand.

"I need you, and it's also a good way to practice your healing powers." She said, guiding me and Ben to the infirmary (I am literally so sorry, I don't remember what it is called.)

"Alright.. I'll try.." I said as I brought Ben to the infirmary.

×

Grace layed Ben on the bed to lay him down, I looked at Grace with fear written all over my face.

"Do you have your needle?" Grace asked. I pulled the needle out of my pocket, I always have to keep it with me, I nodded in agreement.

"Where do I stick him?!" I started to panic as I watched my brother slowly start dying, my hand was shaking.

"Calm down, stick him in the thigh, we can't risk doing it in his stomach." Grace said, I stabbed the needle in his thigh, he groaned softly before I took out of him, I put the needle back into my pocket.

"N-Now what?" I studdered, still struggling to speak.

"You go rest, you've had a long day." Grace said, putting some of my hair behind my hair before seeing my right eye becoming white. "Oh no, it's coming back.."

"What? I thought it wasn't supposed to be coming until winter or next year!" I said, panicing.

"I guess it decided to come early, but don't you worry, I'll be here to help you through with it." Grace said with a soft smile on her face.

"Thanks, mom.." I said before wrapping my around her and hugging her, she hugged me back until I let go to go to my room.

♪End Of Flash Back!♪

•Y/n's Pov!•

I was zoned out, not listening to thing around me. I felt someone shaking my thigh, trying to get my attention, I finally snapped out of it.

"Um, babe? Are you okay?" Five asked, wiping the tears that escaped my eye.

"Oh.. Yeah! I'm fine! I was just thinking about something sad and trying to make myself cry!" I lied, fuck I suck at lying, five looked at me suspiciously.

"Whatever." He said before taking a sip of his coffee that he stole from Luther before he could even take a sip.

Klaus was talking about something like summoning Dad or some shit, I didn't even listen to a word he said because most of the time he didn't even understand what he was saying himself. I rested my head on Five's shoulder before closing my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Are you sure that you're okay? You seem like your sick." Five said before touching my forehead and feeling that it was kinda warm. "Your warm, go lay down in my room, I'll be there." Five said before taking another sip of his coffee.

"Okay.." I said before getting up from the table and making my way to his room, I thought it was just really cold in the house, guess it was just me. I went into five's room to lay down in his bed, pulling the blanket over me. After a couple of minutes of being in his room and not trying to fall asleep, I heard five blink into the room, I turned around to look at him, he had a thermometer in his hand.

"Open your mouth." He demanded, I sat up and opened my mouth so he can put the thermometer in my mouth, after a couple of seconds, he pulled it out of my mouth to see that my temper was 102.

"Jesus, women! Why didn't you tell me sooner that you weren't feeling well?!" He yelled, a hint of worry in his voice, I covered my ears so my headache didn't get worse.

"I didn't wanna worry you!" I said back, five looked me up and down.

"Babe, you have a fucking fever, I think that you should have told me! I'll go get mom." Five said before blinking out of the room to go get Grace, after a couple of minutes, five returned with Grace.

"Hello, Y/n. I was told that you have a fever, is that correct?" Grace asked, slightly smiling at me.

"Hey, mom. Yeah, I have a fever." I said, smiling softly at her, she pulled medicine from her apron.

"Do you still have your needle?" Grace asked, putting the medicine on Five's nightstand.

"Yeah actually." I said before pulling it out of Five's drawer and handing it to Grace, five gave me a look that clearly had a definition of, 'what the fuck?'.

"Lay back down, I'm gonna inserted through your stomach." Grace said, I obviously listened to her, I layed down on the bed and Grace stabbed me with the needle, leaving it in there for a couple of seconds before pulling it out of my stomach and placing it on Five's nightstand, my mind started to go everywhere.

"Hey, Fiveyy!" I said, sounding drunk. "D-Did you know that your very pretty?" I said before my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

"Don't worry, Five, she's going to be just fine as soon as she wakes up, you just gotta keep a close eye on her!" Grace before patting five on the shoulder and walking out of the room.

"Goodnight, pretty girl." Five said before kissing her cheek, getting in bed with her and also falling asleep.

Authors note!: Hey y'all! Sorry that this chapter is kinda silly but I just wanted to show how Y/n's healing powers work! I wanted Y/n to be sick because I am also sick! But don't worry, I'm doing better, I'll do a Easter special because Easter is on Sunday!

Meme of the day!: