"Yes, she is my girlfriend."

•Y/n Pov!•

It was around 3:06 in the morning until I felt someone shaking my body, after a couple of more seconds of not waking up, I got slapped in the face and that immediately woke me up.

"Who the fuck did that?!" I yelled, putting my fits up like I was about to fight, but then five covered my mouth so I could stay quiet and he lowered my fits with his other hand.

"Shut the fuck up! We are going out." Five said before taking his hand off of my mouth, grabbing my wrist, and bringing me to the front door to leave.

                                          ×

We finally got to this random place, I didn't know what it was but five of course knew where we were.

"Hello?" This doctor looking ass guy said, looking at the two teenagers.

"Hello, we found this eyeball and we wanted to return it to the rightful owner." Five said, holding my hand while I continued to struggle to get out of his grip.

"Where did you get this?" The doctor looking guy asked.

"Does it matter?" Five asked in a rude tone before I stepped on his foot, he sucked his teeth before staring at me.

"We found it at the park!" I said happily.

"Aww, such a responsible couple!" The women at the desk said.

"Oh, I'm not his girl-" I said before I got cut off from five.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend, the best one." Five said before the doctor tried to take the eyeball away from five, he handed it to me before he grabbed the poor man by the collar, saying things to him that I don't remember because I wasn't paying attention and I was playing with the eye, he let go of the guy's collar and grabbed my hand and brought me to the elevator.

"Come on, babe, we are leaving." He said before aggressively pressing the button.

                                           ×

"Do we seriously have to do this?" I asked, still holding the eyeball in my hand.

"Of course we do!" Five said before grabbing the eyeball from your hand and walking into Klaus' room, he left you outside of his room, after an hour, the two came out of his room.

"Wait, what is my backstory? Like, did I have you at 16? And oh, your mother, that slut!" Klaus started to go on about his story about being five's father. "Oh! And Y/n can be your little girlfriend!" Klaus said before me and five walked away from him. "Don't make me out you in time out, you little shits!"

                                           ×

All three of them get back to the office, five, Klaus, and that doctor guy were arguing with each other until Klaus mentioned both me and five.

"Why does my son have a busted lip and why does his girlfriend have a cut on her cheek?" Klaus said, without any warning, Klaus punched Five in cheek while  he scratched my cheek, making it bleed and causing me to tear up, five checked my cheek, he held my face with his hands and leaned in closely to examine my cheek.

"I'm fine.. It just hurts a lot.." I said before I noticed Klaus' head was bleeding, I continued to not pay attention to them before my right eye got blurry, I started to get light headed so I left the office and I sat on the stairs outside.

                                             ×

"Y/n! Where the fuck where you?!" Five asked, sitting next to me, I looked at him, while I covered my right eye with my hair, it got even worse than before..

"I got light headed so I stepped outside.." I said before Klaus came over to us.

"Stop making out." Klaus said while laughing, I stared at him before saying..

"I was told that you shut the fuck up!" I said to Klaus, he didn't say another word, he looked around like he was scared and confused before five put his hand on my knee and blinked us into a cab.

"Warn me next time!" I said before I held my hand over my mouth, seeming like I was about to throw up.

"Shit, sorry, wanna go get food?" Five tried to apologize with food, damn, he really knew me.

"Cookies?" I asked while I took my hand off my mouth and smiled creepily.

"Jesus, yes. Just stop smiling like that!" Five said before he grabbed my hand and blinked us out of the cab, I could hear the cab driver screaming that we needed to pay but i didn't care, I started to run to the nearest bakery.  The two finally got to the nearest bakery, Y/n stood behind five while he payed for the cookies.

"Here you go, dip shit." He said, handing me the box of cookies, as soon as I got them, I started eating them like a pig.

"Um, when was the last time you ate?" Five asked as he watched me eat like a pig.

"Let's see.. I haven't eaten since.. Last week? I don't remember." I said as I continued eating like a pig.

"How broke are you?!" He asked while yelling, making everyone stare at us.

"I was told that you lowered your fucking voice." I said, fives voice immediately went to a whisper, he sat next to me before stealing a cookie from me.

"You could have asked." I said offering more to him but he rejected.

"Nah, I'm good, you can have the rest, pretty girl." He said before he continued to eat the cookie, I didn't hear him call me 'pretty girl' so I went back to eating the cookies.

"I love this bakery! They literally have the best cakes, brownies, and cookie alive! If I could, I would live here!" I said, smiling warmly at him.

"Oh, you have a little.." Five said before touching my face, leaning in closely to wipe off the crumbs on my cheek, he stared at my lips for a split second before backing up with his cheeks slightly pink.

"Yeah.. You had a little bit of crumbs on your cheek.." He said before he got up and went to the bathroom.

Authors note!: Okay, Delores does not exist in the story because I'm trying to keep this as short as possible, but I don't think that's gonna happen because the wedding happens in the 3rd season!

Also, I am very sorry that I haven't been really adding to the story! like I said in the beginning, I am still in school and very busy with it! Also, sorry that this is a little shorter!

I also just published another story that I was editing! I worked hard on it and it's very short, but I started to work on that story before this one, sooo!

I also left y'all off on a cliff lmao.

Meme of the day!: