"I love you, okay? Damn."

•Y/n Pov•

Five kept acting weird around me for some reason, I didn't know why he was acting like that, after a couple of minutes, five finally came out of the bathroom, his cheeks went back to their original color.

"Come on, I'm tired, you're tired, let's head home." He said, he started to walk even before I could get up. The two were walking next to each other, their fingers would brush against each other once in a while.

"Hey, Five, are you okay? You were acting a little weird back there at the bakery.." I said, not trying to seem rude or offensive.

"Huh?! What? I mean, I'm fine." He said as he continued to walk next to me.

"You sure? I don't mind talking about it!" I said with a wide smile on my face while looking at him.

"You really wanna know?" He asked, a slight blush appeared on his face while staring at the ground while walking.

"Yeah!" I said happily, not knowing what was gonna come next.

"I love you, okay? Damn." Five said, he blinked away from me, causing me to stand alone while blushing deeply.

×

I finally got back to the house, seeing Allison and Luther talking, I decided to go up to both of them to ask where five was.

"Hey guys. Do you know if five came home yet?" I asked in a soft tone while smiling softly.

"Yeah, he went to his room, his face was all pink, do you know what's up with him?" Allison asked, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh.. I don't know!" I said before walking away from the two and walking to his room, I hesitated but I knocked on his door, using the pattern I've been using for years.

"Go away, Y/n.." Five said, I still entered to see the boy laying in his bed.

"You left me alone before I could even reply.." I said, sitting in the chair that was in his room.

"I didn't wanna get rejected." He said, he sat up to look at me.

"Who said I would reject you?" I looked away with a slight blush on my cheeks and a tiny smile on my face.

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"You heard me." I said, looking down at my lap.

"How though? I treated you like shit, I said horrible things to you before I left, and I'm a murderer!" He said, looking me up and down.

"That doesn't matter!I know deep down, you care so much for me, and the family!" I said, standing up in front of him, my heart was racing. Without any hesitation, he pulled me onto his bed and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you.. For believing in me.." he whispered, I obviously hugged him back.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." I said before letting go of the hug and kissing him softly on the forehead, getting up from his bed just to be pulled back down.

"Please stay." He said, laying down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Alright." I said, leaning into his touch. I yawned for a couple of seconds.

"Tired?" He asked, looking down at me before looking back up at his ceiling.

"Yeah.." I said as I tried to get up but five kept me down.

"Sleep in my room tonight." He demanded.

"Whatever.." I snuggled up close to him, I fell asleep before he did.

°Fives Pov° (ooh this is new)

It was 6:24 in the morning, the light was shining through my curtains, i woke up before she did, wow, how did I end up with such a pretty girl? Has she always been this pretty or am I just noticing it now?

"Morning.." I heard her say, looking down at her to see her looking up at me. I saw that one of her eyes were completely white.

"What happened to your eye?!" I asked, sitting up immediately and examining her eye.

"I-It's nothing!" She stuttered, damnit, she was lying to me, I could tell whenever she was lying to me.

"Stop lying and tell me the fucking truth." I told her in a threatening tone.

"I was told that you saw nothing and forgot all about it!" She said, fuck, she used her damn power on me, all of a sudden, I forgot all about her eye and her hair was over it now.

"Morning! Are you hungry?" She asked, I was starving, but not for food, for her gorgeous body.

"Hell yeah." I said before pinning her to the bed, I pushed my lips on her and i started to aggressively kiss her.

(This may get a little spicy but I ain't doing all of that.)

•Y/n Pov •

He kissed me aggressively, I didn't know that my powers could do all of that, I hesitated but I kissed him back while I cupped his face with my hands, his hands were holding my waist, he tasted good, but also bitter, like.. Coffee? That made a lot of sense because he is literally addicted to caffeine, we had our make out session until we both heard his door open, we kissing each other, we saw Klaus staring at us with his mouth open.

"Holy shit! You guys are together and didn't tell me?!" Klaus said happily.

"I swear to God, if you tell anyone about this, I will kill you!" Five said, his voice slightly cracking at the end.

"You should have told me! I have so many pictures of you guys of when you were younger!" Klaus said while smiling, I chuckled softly at his actions until five blinked next to him and kicked Klaus' right leg.

"Babe! That wasn't very nice!" I said before getting up to check on Klaus.

"That's just how I show love." Five said in a sarcastic tone, I looked at him with a serious expression.

"I'm hungry, let's go downstairs." Five said before grabbing my hand and bringing me downstairs to the kitchen, five sat next to me, putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it with his thumb.

Authors note!: If y'all don't like the little spicy scene then please skip it!

For some reason, Y/n's third power is getting even worse.. She doesn't understand how it's getting worse and she also doesn't understand how to control them! Y'all are gonna have to figure out what her third power is! :3

Also, two posts in one day?! How crazy is that. (It says for me that I edited the other chapter today soo)

Meme of the day!: