Chapter 4- Tactic Number Two

***

"Kim Taehyung, where are you?..."

Y/N mumbled to herself in distress, as she scrolled down on Instagram for his account, seems like he's not the online type of person. So, she took the risk and texted all of her classmates' phone numbers which she saved when they asked her for homework, it was the only time they'd text her anyway.

'Kim Taehyung? Oh no! I wished I had his number' - Yeon-min Park, Classmate

'Tae-what? Is that a new essay topic? Oh can you write me a paragraph ple- *blocked*'
- Hallie Kim, Classmate

'No.' - Seo-min Choi, Classmate

And the rest of the texts were pretty much identical.

***

Y/N sighed, as she sulked in her bed. She was quite moody about how she couldn't get any information about Taehyung. Tactic number two wasn't off to a great start.

A knock on the door startled her and she fell off of her bed, she suspected it was Mother. 

"C-come in!" She shrieked, as she stood up straight in a fixed posture, trying not to slouch at all.

It wasn't Mother, worse it was Taehyung.

"You're not welcomed here" Y/N blurted out, she didn't mind that either.

"Your Mother says otherwise" Taehyung rolled his eyes "She asked my parents if I could help you" He added.

Mother? Of course, she probably found out about the grade Taehyung got.

"So, are you going to let me in or," Taehyung asked, half sneering half tired

"Get in," Y/N mumbled, she was too fatigued to argue with him.

"Thank youuu~" He replied in a sing-song way, as he walked past Y/N making her shudder.

***

"That's wrong"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he peeked at Y/N's paper.

"Why don't you solve your own questions-" "Cause I'm here to help you" 

Taehyung scoffed as he pointed to Y/N's mistake on the paper.

Y/N was red-faced as she realized she had used a different method, she quickly snatched the paper and threw it in the dustbin. Taehyung chuckled jeeringly.

"How, do you know all of this?" Y/N asked, suspiciously gazing at Taehyung. He was confused by her question

"What do you mean?-" "What do you think I mean?" Y/N replied glaring at him.

"You only study when there's a test and only for like 2 hours, while I study even if there are no assignments nor tests, AND I TAKE A WHOLE DAY TO STUDY-"

"And that's the problem," Taehyung remarked, not bothered by the shouting, he was still grinning.

"You exhaust yourself too much" Taehyung yawned, Y/N was speechless.

"Speaking of exhaustion" Taehyung quickly glanced at his watch 

"Time for a break!" He cheered in a childish tone, Y/N was baffled.

"Break?-" "For me, not you" Taehyung stretched his arms as he slouched on the chair and stuck out his tongue.

"Idiot..." Y/N mumbled angrily, as she grabbed her pen harshly and wrote down the equation, practicing it again and again.

(~To Be Continued~)

Kim Taehyung X Reader FF |" My Annoying Academic Rival! "On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara