Prologue

It was a cool evening on October 31st, 1981. No sound of disarray in Yorkshire England. Only the crescent moon illuminating the street of a simple cottage.

The sound of a loud crack echoed through the night causing the birds to fly away and crow. A small figure of a cloaked man appeared at the doorstep carrying a basket in his arms. Very carefully he set the basket down and started pounding at the door. Loudly, clearly.

      And then without a trace, he vanished.

     Just as quickly as the man left, the cottage lit up and the door opened. Revealing none other than Remus Lupin. Startled, he looked around until he noticed the basket resting at his doorstep. It's contents: a small child wrapped up in a blanket with a letter resting in the crevices.

     With one fell swoop he immediately lifted the basket with one arm and carefully plucked the letter. Tear droplets were splattered yall over the ink. Remus squinted his eyes as he deciphered the letter.

    She deserves a father much better than me.
- P

   With widened eyes, Remus immediately realized that resting in the basket was none other than Sarai McKinnon.

--
A/N: Honestly I started writing this at 4 in the morning one night. I Haven't touched the Harry Potter fanbase in years, literally years. But I woke up from a dream one night and I couldn't stop the plot from replaying over and over again in my head. So here's my thoughts of this plot in this book. I don't claim to be a writer, let alone a good one. So I apologize for any grammar mistakes, my poor lack of writing skills, or lack of descriptive details. If you see this, or even read this book, and would like to give some feedback or anything you would like to see in this book, let me know and I might be able to make it happen. Or not...We'll see lol. 

-Y.