SURFS UP, Teen beach movie

( SURFS UP )A teen beach movie fan-fiction

( SURFS UP )
A teen beach movie fan-fiction.

®️DISNEY INC.

MORGAN had two goals in her picture perfect life

MORGAN had two goals in her picture perfect life. Win gold, at the Olympics. And become the world's first ever girl to be the champion surfer. It sounds easier enough than to think about it really. Her brother would say 'if you set your mind on the feeling of riding on a wave, there is nothing really else that matters.' He's right.

Brady could be smart when he wanted to be. It wasn't every day you cease an opportunity such as that, living in the one country on earth which provides colossal size tidal waves at her disposal meant being out until sun set. McKenzie, her best and only friend, is her biggest supporter. Ever since childhood.

It made sense, when McKenzie comes to the Honolulu surfing competition not wanting a miss opportunity to surf on the biggest waves, in an encouragement for Morgan. She wants her best friend to claim her rightful title as surf queen. a ferocious swell strikes, altering the championship to be cancelled. Dangerous storm clouds had form, and it was called off. But Morgan never felt dissuaded to row back, McKenzie following her out in the strong currents of the ocean but are knocked out on impact when a rogue wave hits them Unconscious, and in danger. Brady does a rescue on an JetSki, which doesn't end well.

Who would have imagined entering an accidental vortex to inside a sixties movie about surfers and bikers, fighting a turf war. Subsequently being the same plot to Bradys favourite movie Wet side story. Which ends up being the truth, somehow in someway they are in a movie. Nothing could go wrong. Or She thinks.

Butchy, the gang leader to 'The Rodents', catches her quite literally after bumping in to 'LugNut' his side kick on her way to the dance floor. Enjoying each second she could count because it's not every day you are in a movie. Nonetheless a fictional gang leader falling for you as it's sung by his gorgeous sister. So much for not alternating the movie.

®️ I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MOVIE.